How long did it take you to lose...?

I started in January of this year and by the end of August I had lost 4 stone 8 and a half pounds. I found EE to be the perfect eating plan for me and it worked very quickly- no gains and no staying the same. I've been at target ever since. Good luck with your journey!

Well done Daisy, 4lb is amazing!

Well I have been avoiding minimins because I didnt get back on the wagon.... had chocolates, cake, all sorts of things, even had the cheek to eat takout pizza and chips right before sw class!!!! Was expecting a big gain but actually lost 2lb!! Dont understand it!, maybe it will catch up with me next weigh in, so I have drawn a line under it and trying really hard from today onwards, fresh start for a fresh new week :)

Oh, I also got slimmer of the week for the 2nd time and... slimmer of the month too!!! :-D

Well done ticktock!!

I had my best weight loss of 3lbs on a week where all I ate was rubbish! The next week I gained 1lb so it wasnt even that bad.

Been struggling a bit to get back on track since so I may have another gain or a STS this week but we shall see on Saturday morning.

Dxxx

Good luck with weigh in Dolly, its strange how we seem to lose when we most expect a gain! Not that I am complaining!

Am going to the cinema tonight, taking 2.5syn popcorn with me and will have tea before i go....determined this week!!

I started SW on the 9th january this year and lost 6stone 12.5lbs and got to target last week. I found the best way was to aim for all my half stone awards and set my weekly targets as steps towards those! I was so focused on the half stone and stone awards that my big target didn't seem so far away.
Seems like you're on the right track anyway, and good luck!

I had a really bad weekend after celebrating getting my 2 stone award so was expecting a gain and lost 2.5lb!! So i'm being extra good this week in case it's waiting to catch up with me!! I need 2.5lb next week for 2.5 stone in 14 weeks - as this is my third time at slimming world i've never got to the 2.5 stone award and i really want it!!

Amazing loss Rachie...and so quick too!! Had a slip up yesterday, took son to a birthday party and whilst he was there, my mum, daughter and I went to the pub...were a few healthy choices on menu but there was a bargain 3 course meal for £6.... cost less than healthy main and had all my faves, so I had it! garlic breaded mushrooms, fish & chips, then split choc fudge cake & icecream and cherry crumble & custard with mum. Then picked son up and had 2 big wedges of birthday cake. Oh dear. Not good!

Dieting at this time of year is so hard!!

How has everyone got on with weigh ins this week? x

2.5stone in 14 wks is amazing Hootie, u must be thrilled with that!!

Well...I gained 1/2lb last night... should have been worse tbh, and have been xmas shopping today, had coffee and huge wedge of fruit cake and handful of pretzels, now starbing but feeling too lazy to make anything! chicken in slow cooker so tea should be healthy, really struggling lately, I blame all the xmas goodies about and the cold weather!!

Well done everyone. I didn't weigh this week as me and DH spent a few too many days celebrating last week as I found out I'm pregnant. Only 5 weeks so very early days but I'm over the moon.

Really determined to keep on SW though as I'd ideally like to lose or at least not gain much while pregnant.

Well done everyone. I didn't weigh this week as me and DH spent a few too many days celebrating last week as I found out I'm pregnant. Only 5 weeks so very early days but I'm over the moon.

Really determined to keep on SW though as I'd ideally like to lose or at least not gain much while pregnant.

Congratulations!! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Well done everyone. I didn't weigh this week as me and DH spent a few too many days celebrating last week as I found out I'm pregnant. Only 5 weeks so very early days but I'm over the moon. Really determined to keep on SW though as I'd ideally like to lose or at least not gain much while pregnant.
congratulations! Exciting time for you x

Congratulations Daisy!!! really happy for you :) xx

Congratulations Daisy, great news!

I have a stone and a half to lose,
currently 11 stone, but would like to get down to 9 & a half stone ( still carrying pregnancy weight gain)
i was 11 stone 13lbs a year and a bit ago but managed to lose that on a carb free plan,
i decided to join SW when I hadn't lost anything this year & a friend had lost 1 stone in a 3 months, that was my wake up call,
however since introducing carbs again, I'm maybe not following the plan right but feel I'm filling out

Thanks for the congratulations lovelies! I'm still in shock! I put on 4lbs since I last weighed due to all the celebrating. I'm aiming for under 17st before Xmas day.

I have my DH's work do tomorrow, it's a 3 course meal but I've tried to opt for the health choices (soup, turkey and a little chocolate pudding)...I obviously won't be drinking so hopefully it won't mess me up too much.

What you all got planned over the weekend?

Is this your first pregnancy Daisy? You never really know how your body is going to react weightwise to pregnancy.... I didnt change my eating much when pregnant with my son, I craved milk and drank pints of it a day and yet only gained 9lb and he weighed 7lb 9!! came out of hospital a stone lighter than pre-pregnancy! different story with my daughter though!

Well, I went to the pub yet again for a meal this week, followed by giant dessert, have again been attacking the chocolates tub and have had toast with butter and jam for breakfast. Just cant seem to get back into it for some reason.... I am hoping that I can get back on plan Monday, fresh week fresh start! Been busy this week and not planned well so theres been too many takeouts and naught foods. Its a struggle :-( x

Yep ticktock. First pregnancy. I'm hitting the tired stage just about now. Finding it hard to stick to SW. Went out for DH's work do on Saturday, the food was awful so didn't eat much but made up for it yesterday with a huge McDs, coke and chicken and pesto salad and a family size chocolate bar. No superfree at all. Really need to get back on track!

9mths goes so quick Daisy, enjoy your pregnancy, dont beat yourself up about not eating the best all the time, baby will get what he/she needs, this is the only chance you have to eat without worrying about gains too much haha!

Somehow lost 1.5lb this week, completely undeserved!! wont tell you all the terrible things I have been eating! Just have to try and stick to it this week so it doesnt catch up with me!! cant wait till Jan when the rest of the country is dieting with me lol xx

Back