How long do periods take to come back to normal?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Bigmama2littlemama, 23 February 2007 Social URL.

1. Bigmama2littlemama

Bigmama2littlemama Full Member

Good afternoon Guys,

I plan to try for another baby when I finish CD in August.

After reading some posts Iv discovered that CD can really effect your hormone levels.

Prior to starting this diet I was trying to concieve for about 2 yrs and was on a fertility drug.

How long will it take for things to come back to normal once the diet is over?

Thanks

Bm2lm xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Mamma_caz

Mamma_caz Have a serene day!!

I'm not sure, but I had my first one last week for the first time in 9 months? Hoping they will continue to be normal again, I know they are not the sort of thing to miss, but at least I felt human when they were around.

xx

4. polishrose

polishrose Gold Member

Start Weight:
    21st8lb
    Current Weight:
    19st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(9.93%)
    Diet:
    exantecambridge
    Mine were back to normal as soon as I stopped LL last year :)

5. FatFairNForty(ish)

FatFairNForty(ish) Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    11st10lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge - Sole Source
    my guess would be that it differs for every individual hon, just like hormone levels and fertility etc etc.. perhaps one of the seasoned CDC's on here will have a more informed view with some stats :) I'm sure it's something that there will be an 'average' figure for somewhere in the ether. Good luck on your weightloss journey and with the baby plans too :)

6. Happe

Happe escaping the fat

Start Weight:
    23st5lb
    Current Weight:
    19st8.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st10.5lb(16.06%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    mine have never been ffected by cd or any diet for that matter. Should have thought that fetility will only improve when at a healthy weight.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.