How Long Do You Stay On The Full Lt

superskinny

Hi all,

I started two weeks ago and am very happy with my weight loss. I.m just wondering how long you stay on the full LT for?

Started weight: 15st 7lb Height 5'8''

Week 1: -12
Week 2: -04

You can stay on as long as your chemist allows you. the guidelines say you can not go below 20 BMI tho xx some people have been on it for months ...some weeks...just depends how much you have go to lose xx

Welcome to the forum btw fab weight loss already xxx

Hi all,

I started two weeks ago and am very happy with my weight loss. I.m just wondering how long you stay on the full LT for?

Started weight: 15st 7lb Height 5'8''

Week 1: -12
Week 2: -04
iv no idea,ask mini,they know everything there is to know,good luck and great weight loss x

Don't eat hun...but, i felt weak and did my first week but will NEVER do it again...its sooo not worth it

Sorry guys another question! Are any of you excerising on it?
I am starting tonight...but only because i feel like my body can do t and i have to train for the race of life i booked pre LT!

When I started LT I knew I would only be on it for max of 11 weeks as i'm going on holiday a week later and I only had 2st 7lb to loose so i'm hoping to loose it by then! Ive done no excersise and I really think I should start though as I need to get into a healthy lifestyle! Feel like I have no energy though :( Just see how you go on LT when you get weighed it gives you a good insentive to carry on!xx

I was told 35 weeks is the max?????? I reckon 23/25 weeks will be my time on it?

I'm thinking I'll be on LT for between 12-16 weeks before I attempt to re-feed!

:)

But that's totally fine with me, the longer the better as I have become completely aware over these past ten days that I totally use food as comfort to any emotional problems I'm having....feeling sad, then I'd eat, then I'd feel guilty for being weak so I'd eat something else to make myself feel better!!!!..... also eating of complete boredness and simply because it was in the cupboard/fridge!

These past ten days have opened my eyes and I can see I need to address my problems/issues in a constructive manner and stop using food as an emotional crutch!

TBH, I haven't really missed food at all with exception to day 1 and day 3, now I am able to sit in a pub and watch eating and drinking all around me and feel nothing....food shopping for my family?.....no pangs at all....bring on the clothes shopping for smaller sizes and then I get excited!:D

Food is simply fuel!

bellyflop i'm exactly the same,,have had no pangs really,,surpirised me how much i dont need food,,

It's like a light bulb switching on, Kelly!

I just had that 'moment' when what and how I use food suddenly hit me, thing is when you're already big, it's so easy to say, "Oh, just one more, I'm already big, so no-one will notice!":rolleyes:

Just wish I'd done LT years ago....but better late than never!

I did 10 weeks full Lt, 3 weeks refeed, and have been maintaining for 3! xx

Back