How long do you think you have left on CD

angelupnorth

Gold Member
Morning all

Sat will be week 7 SS for me and I'm feeling tip top.

I live sleep and breath Cambridge and am thinking about how long till goal.
I am currently 14.12 which is the lightest I have been for years and now would love to be anything under 11stone so around another 4 stone to go so I am thinking it will be around another 16 to 20 weeks as I imagine the weight loss will slow down.
My wedding is just under 21 weeks so no room for messing about for me !

I have a wedding in 10 weeks where I will have a day off and my hen weekend is a 3 day trip to Amsterdam so goodness knows what effect that will have but I am planning long term hence wanting to be under 11 rather than my initial goal of 11.4.

Anyone else planning how long they will be SS, I think it helps to know I've done the 8 weeks without a problem so to double it and do it a further 16 should be fine, I'm strangely excited at the thought about not having to think about food all of the time x

Last edited:
God knows how long I will be here as I don't have an actual goal. My daughter gets married on 2nd June and I just want people to notice I have lost weight!!

You have some good losses so far so Im sure everyone will notice x

So have you Angel...brill losses
xx

I want to be ALL done by christmas, seems far off but i've gotten this far! :D

Got told today that my uniform is hanging off me and I should order new ones....haha...no way....I WANT PEOPLE TO NOTICE!! Does that make me vain...? lol
hugs xx

i want to reach my final goal by the end of summer, the problem I have is that I've got a week away followed by a weekend away in June then 2 weeks later have another mini-break. i plan to stick to protein etc but i know some of the weight i've already lost will come back on, its all about focusing when i get back on SS. as well as that, I've got a hen do mid July followed by the wedding 2 weeks later, which I'd originally hoped I'd be at goal to wear a nice new dress for but hopefully i'll be able to get as close to it as I can during the time I'm not busy with my social calendar!!

i want to reach my final goal by the end of summer, the problem I have is that I've got a week away followed by a weekend away in June then 2 weeks later have another mini-break. i plan to stick to protein etc but i know some of the weight i've already lost will come back on, its all about focusing when i get back on SS. as well as that, I've got a hen do mid July followed by the wedding 2 weeks later, which I'd originally hoped I'd be at goal to wear a nice new dress for but hopefully i'll be able to get as close to it as I can during the time I'm not busy with my social calendar!!
I too have had lots of social events since starting (sods law...i never usually go anywhere), but I always pre warn my CDC that I may well fall of the wagon so now I'm on SS+ which allows me to eat out if i'm sensible....the most i put back on was 6lb, but my CDC was away so I managed to claw it back over 2 weeks with an added 3lb loss!
So never give up...
hugs
xx

I too have had lots of social events since starting (sods law...i never usually go anywhere), but I always pre warn my CDC that I may well fall of the wagon so now I'm on SS+ which allows me to eat out if i'm sensible....the most i put back on was 6lb, but my CDC was away so I managed to claw it back over 2 weeks with an added 3lb loss!
So never give up...
hugs
xx

thanks dementia! i am planning on getting back on CD straight away, i;'ve got 2 weeks in between the initial 2 holidays so i'll definitely sole source for them to claw back the weight gained from the week and the wkend away. then when i get back from the 3rd break, i've just do SS until near enough goal and have a day off for the hen do and the wedding, hopefully i'll be able to pick a protein based meal at the hen do and the wedding is only an evening thing so i could eat before I go rather than pick at the buffet so there is an element of damage limitation available, its just making myself stick to it! i'll be frustrated to be so close to goal then put on weight from hols so i'm hoping that'll make me more determined to get back onto SS as soon as i can! x

thanks dementia! i am planning on getting back on CD straight away, i;'ve got 2 weeks in between the initial 2 holidays so i'll definitely sole source for them to claw back the weight gained from the week and the wkend away. then when i get back from the 3rd break, i've just do SS until near enough goal and have a day off for the hen do and the wedding, hopefully i'll be able to pick a protein based meal at the hen do and the wedding is only an evening thing so i could eat before I go rather than pick at the buffet so there is an element of damage limitation available, its just making myself stick to it! i'll be frustrated to be so close to goal then put on weight from hols so i'm hoping that'll make me more determined to get back onto SS as soon as i can! x
You have done so well so far...and don't forget we are all here for you
hugs
xx

I need to lose 3 stones. Was planning to do SS until the end of June and then doing 810 until I reach goal (hopefully by the end of September). I may of course change my mind in June. I would like to have gone through all of the steps by Christmas but who knows ....

I want to loose 4 stone by the end of July but I don't know how long that should take. This first week's not been easy at all! any tips to get over the craving? I'm not really hungry I just miss physical food :S I want to stick at it but I think I just need some more motivation i guess to stop me eating daily salads instead.

JaneyD8 said:
I want to loose 4 stone by the end of July but I don't know how long that should take. This first week's not been easy at all! any tips to get over the craving? I'm not really hungry I just miss physical food :S I want to stick at it but I think I just need some more motivation i guess to stop me eating daily salads instead.

You should be very near your goal by then, the first month is the huge weight loss, stick with it and all the best.

JaneyD8 said:

Stick to it , stick to the ss plan and you won't be far off goal, remember cheating is almost like losing half a week of good work.

I'm close to 14 stone finally after three weeks on the plan id say im gonna get to 13 stone on ss and then change over the plan so I can lose the final two stone at a comfortable pace with added exercise. I was a size 20 in January but have dropped down to a comfortable 16. I seem to be losing it all over which is good. Also i have a gym membership which hasn't been used in a month so I wanna get back to it the first week in may. Hopefully I'll reAch my goal weight by july, if I get under 13 stone I'll be happy for it to slow down and work on myfitness and toning..

I'm on my first week and going strong, 4th day today. Hoping to be 9 and a half stone by December from starting at 17 and a half....a big wish I know!!! so that's 8stone in 8 months...please! :) xx

I'm on my first week and going strong, 4th day today. Hoping to be 9 and a half stone by December from starting at 17 and a half....a big wish I know!!! so that's 8stone in 8 months...please! :) xx

I started at 17.3, Its amazing how fast it comes off. Good luck x x x

I think about this all the time ha ha its so hard to say cos i have like 4 stone to lose still and i have already lost 5stone 1lb in 14 weeks but i know the loss is going to slow down but if i lose the average 1stone a month i will be at goal in august its when i get to my original goal of 11 stone that i wana start stepping up to maintenance so hopefully end of september.. its so hard to be able to judge it tho hence why i cant stop thinking about it LOL

I have about 25lbs to loose I am at a healthy BMI but I'm not happy with the extra love handles on hips, lol they not big or noticeable but if I can feel them then there is no stopping me.
I'm hoping by end of June I will pack I'm diets and start eating healthy as soon enough July it wil be Ramadan, mite just get lucki n loose some pounds !! Tho my start weight was 17st now I'm at 11.10 n would love to get to 9.7 but it's just hard some days, I end up loosing motivation.. :(

Back