How long does it take to get into ketosis?

I just have 3 shakes a day, and i wee myself to death with the amount of water i consume!
The chocolate peanut bars are so nice too, but i only have 2 of them a week as i feel a bit bloated after eating them!

Eat grilled chicken & a handful of green salad, thats what i had on SS+ and 810 and my losses were really good! :)

I was told by my consultant that some people can suffer with awful wind - especially when they have the peanut crunch bars! I only have the cranberry crunch bars and i've been fine! Isn't that funny?! lol

Lx

Wind? Lmfao.. never had that problem!
I feel bloated as in full up and a bit sick after the bars, but they're still nice. :D

well done hun <3

ffjord said:
day two of ss for me never tried his before hope it works

Hi fjord - you've managed to resurrect an old thread here! Welcome to Minimins and well done on getting to day 2. :clap: the first few days are pretty painful but it gets easier, promise!

And if you resurrected this thread for its subject matter, don't worry about ketosis, it isn't nearly as important as everyone says. Just concentrate on sticking to the rules 100% - that's all you need to do to get brilliant results fast. :)

Back