How long does it take to...

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by mrsmac247, 12 September 2009 Social URL.

1. mrsmac247

mrsmac247 Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World Extra Easy
    Morning fellow SW addicts ;) part of the reason for wanting to shed some pounds is that after a fairly new relationship i became pregnant. After having my little one last year i have totally been in my confort zone and things have been great!! BUT I managed to put on about 3 stone with the pregnancy and finding love again:rolleyes:

We are getting married in february and i really want to fit properly in my dress as at the moment you can see a few lumps and bumps as well as some of the seams lol

So my question is from experience (i know it is different for everyone!) how much do you need to loose to drop a dress size:confused:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. corrina

corrina Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st6.5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st6.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    for me its about 10 to 12 lb but everyone is different xxx

4. Emz118

Emz118 Desperate to be slim!

Diet:
    Slimming World
    The general consensus is about 1 stone.... I have lost 2 stone 4.5, and gone from a 20 to a 16, and am on my way to a 14 (my 16's are getting too big!)

You have about 5 months, and a healthy weight loss is up to 7lb a month, so in effect you *could* lose up to 2 and a half stone.

Good luck with your weight loss journey, and with the wedding! :)

Emma xXx

Good luck!!!

5. charlottegrace1

charlottegrace1 Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Diet:
    SW
    I'd go for around the stone mark, but as you say, everyone is different. Good luck with the wedding and hope everything goes well.

6. mrsmac247

mrsmac247 Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World Extra Easy
    Thanks everyone for the repllies, i need to set myself some mini goals to keep me on track:)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.