How long does it take to...

mrsmac247

Morning fellow SW addicts ;) part of the reason for wanting to shed some pounds is that after a fairly new relationship i became pregnant. After having my little one last year i have totally been in my confort zone and things have been great!! BUT I managed to put on about 3 stone with the pregnancy and finding love again:rolleyes:

We are getting married in february and i really want to fit properly in my dress as at the moment you can see a few lumps and bumps as well as some of the seams lol

So my question is from experience (i know it is different for everyone!) how much do you need to loose to drop a dress size:confused:

The general consensus is about 1 stone.... I have lost 2 stone 4.5, and gone from a 20 to a 16, and am on my way to a 14 (my 16's are getting too big!)

You have about 5 months, and a healthy weight loss is up to 7lb a month, so in effect you *could* lose up to 2 and a half stone.

Good luck with your weight loss journey, and with the wedding! :)

Emma xXx

Good luck!!!

Thanks everyone for the repllies, i need to set myself some mini goals to keep me on track:)

Back