how long does it take xmas gain to feed through?

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by becksjane, 12 January 2011 Social URL.

1. becksjane

becksjane Member

Low GI

Had my 1st pro points weigh in today since i got weighed a week ago after xmas. (was previously doing discover till xmas).

I only lost half a pound. obviously better than nothing. But i'm hoping it's because my xmas excesses hadn't all finished making me gain so this last week ive been more damage limitation?

Normally when i got back to WW i lose 2 pounds a week when i stick to it and there's no reason i wouldnt this time unless pro points just doesn't suit me.

I'm certainly giving it another couple of weeks before i think about switching back. Just wondered though if anyone knew if its possible all the xmas rubbish took a few days to settle in? I stopped eating the rubbish the night before my 1st weigh in a week ago.

Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.