How long does it take???

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Cloud9, 17 April 2008 Social URL.

1. Cloud9

Cloud9 New Member

Hello all,

I am new here and i am about to start Cambridge on Saturday after my first visit to my cousellor tomorrow. I am very very excited!

I have one question though; after speaking with my counsellor on the phone this morning i have decided not to go on SS as i have gym membership and would like to continue exercising therfore i will start the diet at a daily allowance of 790 calories.

My goal is to lose 2.5 stone by 19th June as i am going to Ladies day at Ascot. Having heard all your success stories on SS and how quickly the weight loss is, do you think my target is achievable in this time scale on the 790 programme????

Please help .......:):eek::):eek:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. kellymundy

kellymundy Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st9.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    From what I've seen I think it's only a lb or 2 difference lost in a month on the 790 plan so you should be fine.
    Welcome to the wonderful world of Cambridge!:welcome:

4. cyprusbride

cyprusbride Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st4lb
    Current Weight:
    17st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.13%)
    Welcome to the diet and the forum, everyone is so kind and supportive on here you will get great advice too. Im fairly new to this so I cant answer your question but stick 100% to it and im sure you can do it xx

5. cambridge*diet*08

cambridge*diet*08 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st12lb
    Current Weight:
    15st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(1.8%)
    Diet:
    CD Sole Source
    hey welcome, well partnered with regular exercise you should do really well on the 790 plan.
    from what i hear the losses are only slightly less than SS.
    i think people choose ss for the control issue rather than a super fast weight loss.
    go for it and get a ticker going, this will do a count down to ascot and show your weight loss, this will keep you motivated!!!
    good luck xxx

6. Dragonfly

Dragonfly Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st8lb
    Current Weight:
    12st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    4st0lb(24.14%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
  7. Cloud9

Cloud9 New Member

Thank you all, you have really inspired me. I will definitely add a ticker to track my progress!

8. sassey50kg

sassey50kg determined to be thin!

welcome cloud9,

I dunno if you will lose the whole 2.5st in two months, but you def. will get very close!:) Good luck!

9. crazyjane

crazyjane Unzipping the fat suit

Start Weight:
    19st10lb
    Current Weight:
    19st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(1.81%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    welcome Cloud9... as you can see from my ticker I'm off to Ladies Day too! Great motivation! I'm hoping to shift another 2.5 stone by then to put me somewhere round 7 stone gone and get me into the dress I have chosen!

Good Luck!

10. doubledumplings

doubledumplings Silver Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    welcome and good luck hun xx

11. flirty40greeneyes

flirty40greeneyes Busy busy busy!!

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(9.39%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Average loss on 790/810 plan is 12lb per month or 3lb per week .... but obviously you'll lose more in the first week with glycogen coming off. That's an average though and many lose more.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.