How long does it take???

Cloud9

Hello all,

I am new here and i am about to start Cambridge on Saturday after my first visit to my cousellor tomorrow. I am very very excited!

I have one question though; after speaking with my counsellor on the phone this morning i have decided not to go on SS as i have gym membership and would like to continue exercising therfore i will start the diet at a daily allowance of 790 calories.

My goal is to lose 2.5 stone by 19th June as i am going to Ladies day at Ascot. Having heard all your success stories on SS and how quickly the weight loss is, do you think my target is achievable in this time scale on the 790 programme????

Please help .......:):eek::):eek:

From what I've seen I think it's only a lb or 2 difference lost in a month on the 790 plan so you should be fine.
Welcome to the wonderful world of Cambridge!:welcome:

Welcome to the diet and the forum, everyone is so kind and supportive on here you will get great advice too. Im fairly new to this so I cant answer your question but stick 100% to it and im sure you can do it xx

hey welcome, well partnered with regular exercise you should do really well on the 790 plan.
from what i hear the losses are only slightly less than SS.
i think people choose ss for the control issue rather than a super fast weight loss.
go for it and get a ticker going, this will do a count down to ascot and show your weight loss, this will keep you motivated!!!
good luck xxx

welcome cloud9,

I dunno if you will lose the whole 2.5st in two months, but you def. will get very close!:) Good luck!

welcome Cloud9... as you can see from my ticker I'm off to Ladies Day too! Great motivation! I'm hoping to shift another 2.5 stone by then to put me somewhere round 7 stone gone and get me into the dress I have chosen!

Good Luck!

welcome and good luck hun xx

Average loss on 790/810 plan is 12lb per month or 3lb per week .... but obviously you'll lose more in the first week with glycogen coming off. That's an average though and many lose more.

Back