• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

How long does the re-feed and maintenance last?

Pink_ladybug

Slimming for my wedding!
Hi, I'm going to start refeed in saturday doing 2 weeks with 2 shakes and an evening meal then 2 weeks if 1 shake and lunch and evening meal then back to 3 healthy small meals a day. Not going to other with the maintenance products but did get some from the Lipotrim site for free just in case!

S: 13st8lb C: 13st1lb G: 12st11lb BMI: 29.5 Loss: 0st7lb(3.68%)
Cool good luck. Do you know if you can change your target weight through this diet. I only started today but dont want to lose as much as I previously thought thanks

S: 18st11lb C: 14st6lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 33.6 Loss: 4st5lb(23.19%)
Cool good luck. Do you know if you can change your target weight through this diet. I only started today but dont want to lose as much as I previously thought thanks
Do you mean your target weight on your profile? if you do, go up to QUICK LINKS at the top of the page and click EDIT DETAILS, x

S: 13st8lb C: 13st1lb G: 12st11lb BMI: 29.5 Loss: 0st7lb(3.68%)
Hi Claire, no I meant through the pharmacy wanted to lose 3 stone but I dont want to be on this diet for long only 4 (maybe 5 weeks) (including re-feed) lose stone and half do the rest myself

Pink_ladybug

Slimming for my wedding!
Yeah I didn't really have a target weight when I went to the chemist. Just needed to fit in my wedding dress and it fits like a dream now so I guess I'm at my target weight even though I didn't have one at the start!