How long does the re-feed and maintenance last?

Hi, I'm going to start refeed in saturday doing 2 weeks with 2 shakes and an evening meal then 2 weeks if 1 shake and lunch and evening meal then back to 3 healthy small meals a day. Not going to other with the maintenance products but did get some from the Lipotrim site for free just in case!

Cool good luck. Do you know if you can change your target weight through this diet. I only started today but dont want to lose as much as I previously thought thanks

Cool good luck. Do you know if you can change your target weight through this diet. I only started today but dont want to lose as much as I previously thought thanks
Do you mean your target weight on your profile? if you do, go up to QUICK LINKS at the top of the page and click EDIT DETAILS, x

Hi Claire, no I meant through the pharmacy wanted to lose 3 stone but I dont want to be on this diet for long only 4 (maybe 5 weeks) (including re-feed) lose stone and half do the rest myself

Yeah I didn't really have a target weight when I went to the chemist. Just needed to fit in my wedding dress and it fits like a dream now so I guess I'm at my target weight even though I didn't have one at the start!

Back