Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

How long on 790

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by minilady, 26 April 2007 Social URL.

1. minilady

minilady Gold Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    Hi I start 790 tomorrow as BMI now in the 25's. Is it ok to stay on this plan til I reach my goal?

Thanks
    Tracey
    x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. poohbearmufc

poohbearmufc Longing 2 b a yummy mummy

Start Weight:
    16st10lb
    Current Weight:
    16st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante - Total Solutions
    Tracey, reading the yellow book I think it is 2 weeks on each stage.. if you do maintenance correctly you should still lose weight and not put on your big glycogen stores... I think this is right but a CDC will probably be along to let you know...Wish I was on 790!!!Love

4. Coley

Coley Re-starter

Start Weight:
    13st9lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(16.75%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    You should have been on 790 for the last stone or so.....

you need to see about stepping up. Maybe 4 days on 790 then on to 1000. You can stay there though!!

xx

5. minilady

minilady Gold Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    Hi Coley

Really:confused: My CDC isn't very up to date, and to be honest everything I ask her, I then ask on here. Lol she told me it would be fine to stay on 790:( Thank goodness for minimins!

I will do as you suggest.

Thanks Coley

Tracey
    x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.