How long on here

Dothai

Ok guys everyone stick on here how long uve been on TFR and what uve lost ok !!!! So I'll go I finish today so here's mine!!!
34 days = 2 stone 7lb!!!! Yeah

Dothai - 34 days = 2 stone 7lb!!!! Yeah
Ted.E Bear - 47 days = 1stone 13.5lb [slowly getting there !]

Well done you - Todays your last day? Are you on to refeed and then your Wedding? [Next Saturday???]

Come back and see how we're doing but most importantly ...

Have the day of your life !!!
:love047:

Omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 34 days and 2st 7lb gone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:happy096:

Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

:bliss::bliss::bliss::character00250:

I'm on day 54! I've lost 41lbs - 2st 13 lbs.

BUT My next weigh in is tomorrow so hopefully I will have a bit more off by then :p

I actually lost the 2st 13lbs in 48 days!

That's seriously amazing David - it's over a pound a day!! Well done!!! :) :) :)

i did 12 weeks and lost 3st 12lb. stopped for a bit and am back on it now to lose the last of my weight. have been back on it for 2 weeks and have lost 1st lb.

kerryxxx

Last edited:
42 days and 36 pounds :D:D;):D:D

54 days total tfr and 44lbs lost.... Hoping to do another 37 days max and shift the remaining 26lbs!!!! xx

Binkyblush said:
I'm on day 54! I've lost 41lbs - 2st 13 lbs.

BUT My next weigh in is tomorrow so hopefully I will have a bit more off by then :p

I actually lost the 2st 13lbs in 48 days!

How much more have u got to go binkyblush??? x

hi,
I'm on day 26 and down 16lbs, I wish my shakes were as magic as dothai's...:)

No sorry you can't but not sure of the reasons why. I use breath strips from the pharmacy that sells the shakes.

The first time round I lost 3 stones in 20 weeks. I have put back on a stone and a half so am back. Since coming back I have taken off 6 lb in 5 days ( my official weigh-in is Tuesday so maybe another lb by then!)

Back