How long on here

OMG!!!!!!!!!! WOW! WELL DONE PEEPS ON THE WEIGHT LOSSES - ITS REALLY AMAZING, I DONT START TIL THURSDAY THE 1ST AND THIS JUST GIVES ME THE INSPIRATION TO DO IT EVEN MORE. :eek::eek::eek::eek:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

:happy096::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::party0019:

HUGE well done xxxxxx Helen xxxxx

Day 16 - 12lbs down so far...can't wait to be as far along as you guys!

x S

How much more have u got to go binkyblush??? x

A lot :(

79lbs... but I'm going to get weighed tomorrow morning so hopefully I will have 4/5lbs off that then!

I'm not sure if I will continue on Lipotrim for the full 79lbs, even if I get to maybe 12st I might *try* to just eat lightly for a while til it's all gone! You are *so* close Emerald! I'm seriously jealous :) Well done ! x

If I keep going at 4lbs a week I won't be done with LT til January :'(

REALLY need to stop focussing on how long it will take! :(

Binkyblush said:
A lot :(

79lbs... but I'm going to get weighed tomorrow morning so hopefully I will have 4/5lbs off that then!

I'm not sure if I will continue on Lipotrim for the full 79lbs, even if I get to maybe 12st I might *try* to just eat lightly for a while til it's all gone! You are *so* close Emerald! I'm seriously jealous :) Well done ! x

You are close to hun and doing great!!! i have 26 to go....its totm this week and i feel heavy...weigh in tomorrow my scales say 2.5 :( hoping there wrong but i know there probably not!!! My losses seem to be averaging out 3-4 a week now so still gonna take another 6/7 weeks to target. Xxx

Day 28

Lost 30lbs

:D:D:D:D

Cannot wait for Bonfire night where I am hoping to have lost 5 stone and might try a diet pork pie, diet mushy peas with diet mint sauce !

But if I miss that goal date, there will be others.

42 days (6weeks) = 33lbs (2st 5lbs) :D

Today is day 41 for me and I have lost 27.5lbs. 7lbs to go but cannot stay on after 15th Sept as have to re-feed before holidays and various hen do's,weddings and balls... Would really hope to hit target by the 12th though!!!

You are close to hun and doing great!!! i have 26 to go....its totm this week and i feel heavy...weigh in tomorrow my scales say 2.5 :( hoping there wrong but i know there probably not!!! My losses seem to be averaging out 3-4 a week now so still gonna take another 6/7 weeks to target. Xxx

Emerald how did your weigh in go? 6 weeks will fly by! Think how worth it it will be :) :)

youre all so inspirational im in awe at some of those losses after my 1st weigh in i felt so unhappy but after reading this thread youve all cheered me up, thank u xxx

Have been on TFR for seven months without cheating and have lost seven stone. That must make me the "average woman" because they said to expect to lose a stone a month! Never thought I would get this far: it seemed such a huge mountain to climb at the beginning. I think I'm more surprised by my willpower and control than I am by my weight loss so stick with it all you weightily-challenged peops! :D

Back