how long til i can become a CDC?

cambridge*diet*08

Silver Member
ok i only started this diet on Feb 6th (having tried and failed LL 2 years ago).

i have been mega-motivated this time round and would love to become a CDC myself and help others lose weight.

i think this would also motivate me and help me to maintain my weight.

how long do i need to wait until i can become a CDC?

and any further advice please????

thanks

Hi minimum BMI is 28 so have a chat to your CDC as they need to sponsor you and support you through your application and training.

Hi it is something i am interested in for the future but do you have to go through your own counseller as mine is'nt very good.

Can I just add to this, the cdc training I'm assuming it's residential, could anyone just quickly let me know where abouts it is and how many nights you're away from home, I've got to get to goal then get my toddler to settle without me and sleep right the way through so it's not going to happen in a week hee hee xx

Hi its not residential normally held at Kettering from 9.30 - 4.30 then a follow up training day 3 months later.

They do other sessions around the country but the majority are at Kettering.

Great thanks for that, I'm definately going for it, If I can help just one person who was like me then that's a huge bonus. I was born in Kettering, must be a sign.
Thanks Linda xx

Back