How long till you notice a difference in your weight?

Discussion in 'Exante' started by amyelliex, 19 March 2011 Social URL.

1. amyelliex

amyelliex Member

Only been doing the diet for five days but my stomach does feel a little bit flatter. Hoping to see a little bit of loss by day 14. I'm around a size 18 now, don't know my exact weight because the scales demotivate me, oh if only i had scales that didn't tell me my weight but told me how much I'd lost!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Blue Butterfly

Blue Butterfly Gold Member

Start Weight:
    24st7lb
    Current Weight:
    19st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st7lb(22.45%)
    I'm only on day 5 and I can already feel a tiny difference in my tummy too and my neck and face look slimmer already.

4. Mr. Minimizer

Mr. Minimizer Full Member

You certainly feel it before you see it, but I would say that after 2 weeks and you should definitely start to notice.

The best thing to do is take front and side photos every 2 weeks and compare them, as you don't always notice when you look in the mirror.

5. Mum2Two

Mum2Two Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st1lb(27.14%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World after Exante
    I felt it before I saw the difference. It took me longer to see the difference than when other people noticed it.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.