How long till you noticed results?

teetiefunk

Gold Member
Hi everyone... Just wondered how long it took you guys to notice yourself getting thinner.. I don't mean on the scales, just feeling thinner and clothes being loose?

Would also love too know this. Mind you they say it takes your mind a while too catch up with the weight loss. xx

It was a good 3 stones for me to be honest but I was on the larger side so it does take more of a loss to get anywhere.

Av lost 3 stone, clothes are now baggy but I feel lyk am still the same clearly my head hasn't caught up lol

I'm hoping I will notice quite quickly... All my clothes don't fit me I have a wardrobe full of lovely clothes and can't fit into them!!

I have a pair of jeans that i can 'just' fasten, as in can't breath once i've fastened them, i will know when they fit that i've lost bout half stone, then i've got my size 14's........when they fit.. woo hoo!!! I need goals along the way because I really did find that my head was way behind my actual loss when i last did cambridge. I look back at photo's and think i look amazing but remember thinking i was still big. Haven't put all the weight back on but can't wait to look like that again!!

I've now lost just over 3 stone, and am starting to really notice the difference with clothes. I went and got measured for a new bra this week, and had gone from 46 to 40, so quite a lot of inches before I properly noticed!

As the others say though, I think it takes a while for head to catch up.

xx

Am really surprised to say I felt great after the first week.
Really noticed it on my face and tummy. Bloatedness had gone. 3 and a half stone gone I'm down 3 sizes on top but just barely down one size in bottoms. On this diet I have lost weight alot differently and on different places than I usually would. Guess it just depends, but I do notice if I stray I feel bloated again immediately but soon as I'm back on the wagon feel great.

I digressed a little there but easily within the first 3/4 weeks I could have bought new tops but I obviously wanted to wait as long as possible.

Good Luck

Do you loose it off your boobs? I have 4 stone too loose. So will this make much difference too my boobs? x

The most I've lost in the past was 2 1/2 st. Which was fab of course. But I didn't tell any difference. Others noticed more thanni did. But I had/have so much to lose I think a good 3-4 st would start showing more.

(r you wanting to lose more off your boobs or keep them as they are?)
Hopefully the weight comes off evenly so everything is in proportion.

Good luck
Ccxx

i had previously set my goal to get to the top end of a healthy bmi but i still feel fat so ive lowered my goal. others see the difference in me but i think its a head thing. my head still says im fat! :rolleyes:

Would love too keep my boobs but from pics of people they do shrink lol! But obviously id rather be thinner than i am lol... Cant win eh!

Back