how long to plateaus last?

sumayyah

please try again
well its been 2 and a half weeks since i was last weighed so had a cheeky weigh on my scales
i know ur all shouting get off the friggin scales!

in those 2 and a half weeks my scales are showing no loss at all!

now ive stuck to it 100% so i just dont understand how with how much ive got to lose that its not changed:(

I had a plateau that lasted a couple of weeks. Don't panic, if you're SSing and drinking that water it will keep coming off. Mine happened after 5weeks I think, when I was about 11 and a half stone - think logically - I needed to consume 2200 cal a day to maintainthat size, and I was sticking to SS so just knew it was my body playing tricks.

Stick in there, this diet can't fail to make us lose weight!

Your scales are going to be out compared to cdc..

go by only one set of scales..

bet you have had a loss...

Hi Claire, can't advise but if you've not cheated you'll have shrunk don't worry, you're doing fantastically xx I lost two one week and felt a bit downhearted but two is two off, and off is great. Bet you've lost on CD scales, home scales are worked by evil pixies who play tricks on us, they're the ones who make the bread smell so nice and the Cadburys smell lovely too.xx

My home scales weigh about 3 lbs different than the LL scales. I keep a note of what LL say I am and what my scales say I am on the same day - so that when I am maintaining I know exactly what the LL scales will say I am.

Also - when I've had a 'slow' week its usually followed by a good loss the following week (as you can see in my signature!).

Last edited:
Have you measured yourself?

When I have hit a plateau I have always lost inches!

Back