How long until you noticed a clothing difference?

i seriously love how you dress... 6 months ago i was so anti girly now i love dresses belts shoes lol... i brought these last week , i cant get into the dress just yet but not far off .. the shoes are lush...

might wear black leggings with the dress what ya think? x

You've *got* to post a pic or two of you in that gear!

i shall just as soon as the dress becomes a lil bit looser =D nearly there lol.. =D but im excited coz i loveeee the outfit

Yeah we want pics!!! I've just posted a thing in my blog (in my sig) that's quite interesting. Glamour mag posted a pic of a nude size 12 woman and it's caused a media storm. amazing!

They are aren't they.
I've added you on facebook. We are both friends with Kel so I've seen you comment on her pics and status updates and what not.

We're going to have a little pierced, dyed tattooed facebook weight loss army!

can i join hehe

haha! have u guys got any photos on here as i cant access facebook from work :( have u posted any on the tattoo thread on anyhting? x

There's some pics of me in my gallery but you can't see any tats in it. Maybe my foot one. Check out my blog Delilah loads of pictures on there.

And thanks for the comment! Isn't that woman gorgeous, I'd love to be as thin as her!

Was going through random threads, came across this one and your talking about meeeeeee yay, and its all nice stuff wow, makes a change lol. Well i loves you both too xxxx​

Last edited:
I have lost two stone and was a size14/16 I'm now a size12/10 on top and a size12/14 bottom but I just read that Tyra Banks lost 2 st and went from a 16 to an 8 which makes me feel more than a little depressed that I haven't had such a drastic change in size. Its very weird how different people have to lose such different amounts to get to the same size.

Back