How long will it take to get back into Ketosis?

Thanks Su - I've managed to lose a pound, so pretty pleased all things considered

I bet you are pleased considering!! lol

It is a loss hun, and you should be very proud of yourself x x x

Yeah well done Sam- I'm gonna come off it in 4 weeks-need to lose another stone really then after that I'm gonna join slimming world-Just for the regular motivation that I think I might need to keep it all off, I've only lost a stone but my stats thing is wrong-Think I keep getting my conversions wrong-will have a look at it later. Keep going hun-have you googled a lb of fat on images?have a look-you'll feel ace for losing it! xxxx

Yeah well done Sam- I'm gonna come off it in 4 weeks-need to lose another stone really then after that I'm gonna join slimming world-Just for the regular motivation that I think I might need to keep it all off, I've only lost a stone but my stats thing is wrong-Think I keep getting my conversions wrong-will have a look at it later. Keep going hun-have you googled a lb of fat on images?have a look-you'll feel ace for losing it! xxxx

Had a great week, lost 7lbs which makes up for last weeks measly 1lb, so I guess 4lb average the last 2 weeks isn't bad considering all I ate! Hoping to keep with the 1lb a day as only 5 to go, can't wait to re-feed

Had a great week, lost 7lbs which makes up for last weeks measly 1lb, so I guess 4lb average the last 2 weeks isn't bad considering all I ate! Hoping to keep with the 1lb a day as only 5 to go, can't wait to re-feed

Brilliant Sam x

Well done Sam.. Great loss hun.. you are doing great... Sooooooooooooooo close now x x x

Thanks for your comments Sandra and Su. I'm counting down the puinds now, lost another today so hope to be finished Monday or Tuesday! wooohhhooooo.
I see your both doing really well too, great stuff! xx

How is refeed going Sandra? is it a bit scary eating properly again? It's brilliant you didn't gain.

Back