how long ?

heehee (pssst - i didn't know either ;D )

Bet this will happen to me then i can only order mine on saturday :(
i really want to start on monday aswell!

xx

Bet this will happen to me then i can only order mine on saturday :(
i really want to start on monday aswell!

xx

You honestly wont get it monday ..i truly believe best bet is to order monday morning and you should get it tue .. as there site says nothing about delivery days times and so on its a little confusing:confused:. as i did expect them to be open sat as most online shops are unless they say other wise.

One day wont harm your diet though ... and you get a little time to start upping your water intake and dropping a few carbs( helps no end when starting a VLVD ) xxxx

margarino AND Magggie lol ,, iv been using minimins for 4 years now just don't use it all the time ... And took me a while with all the acronyms lol but yep your right

CDC ,Cambridge diet councillor
CD ,Cambridge diet

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Just ordered the exante variety pack :)

looking excited to start it probably will not be saying that on day 2! lol

xx

im a veteran of CD ,and it works the same but slightly higher cals and no nead for a CDC .. so easier for those that cant get the time to visit there CDC ,i run my own buisness so time is sparce for me hence me trying it,and not likeing to be in for things that have not been sent :D.

but lesson lernt ill order on a weekday lol

ill keep an eye out for your posts ,as im dying to try mine see what they taste like but dont want to use them before i start :D:D

I'm keeping a blog of my "journey". A bit self indulgent, but it i'm sure i will be pleased that i kept a record of all the ups and downs when i am at goal, or when i am really struggling and need strength to keep going :) You're more than welcome to look at it - well its public so anyone can!! :D

Where is your blog Margarino? :)

Iwanna

honestly

Its not been bad At all
honest

day 4 for me, and the only hunger pangs I have had is at 10.45 yesterday & the day before that (my usual mid morning carb fest-won;t be cruel & mention which foods :D )

don't be scared
its easy

I ordered my next pack on Thursday, I had an email saying it would be delivered between 9 and 10 on Friday and it was!

Fantastic service.

Back