How long?

Wishbird007

Gold Member
Question for everyone. How long is it healthy to be on SF? Have seen a few ppl on it for ages but is it ok to do it long term?
And how long r ppl planning to stay on it?
I was just doin it as a kick start but I think am gonna stay on it for a month n then c how I feel.
Thoughts please?
X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

The site (i believe) recommends that when you want to move into maintenance mode to only have 1 shake a day and sensible eating for the rest....anywhoo... i intend to stay on the diet till i hit my goal weight.

I have quite a lot of weight to lose (7st, eek!) so I don't think it'll be healthy to stay on Slim Fast for the whole of my journey. I was planning to stay on it for a month to begin with. I wanted a kick start as well! I've been on it almost two weeks now, so I'll stick to it for another two weeks and see how I feel. If I see good losses, I'll stick to it for another month, then decide again after that. I think my long-term goal will be to lose two stone ish on Slim Fast, then move back over to Xenical for the remaining 5st. Obviously I'm concerned about putting weight back on after stopping the Slim Fast, so I'll gradually re-introduce proper meals to give my body time to adjust. I think as long as it's working, I'm happy to continue, but I don't think it'll be healthy to be on it for a year, or however long it'll take to lose the whole 7st :)

Back