How Long ??

Java1975

Hi All

I know we are all different but I was wondering anyone who is experienced in slimming world can you tell me how long it will take to lose 6 stone with regular exercise and sticking to the eating plan by the book.

Your feedback would be appreciated

Thanks

Jane

Java1975 said:
Hi All

I know we are all different but I was wondering anyone who is experienced in slimming world can you tell me how long it will take to lose 6 stone with regular exercise and sticking to the eating plan by the book.

Your feedback would be appreciated

Thanks

Jane

The last time I did slimming world I lost 6 stone and it took me just under a year, but I stopped going and ended up putting it all back on:-( biggest regret of my life. I joined again 5 weeks ago and so far have lost 1st 8 lbs. Everyone is different though . If you stick to plan you will lose weight x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

It took me a year to lose exactly 6 stone, and I've stuck to the plan (EE all the way) and also exercised 3 times each week from the start.

I also took almost 1 year to loose 6 stone, depends how much you have to loose, better to work in percentages I lost 33% of my bodyweight to loose 6 stone.

really depends on you and how fast you lose. I did slimming world for 3 years and lost 3 stone in that time. Now i've been back on it just over 4 months on not lost a stone yet. I'm a really slow loser, so it really all depends.

Took me 39 weeks to lose exactly 6 stone, so almost 10 months. Total depends on your own circumstances though, how much you've got to lose etc.

Without knowing your starting weight and bmi its almost impossible to guess and as so many people already said if everyone loses weight at a different rate.

But if you based it on the Slimming worlds guideline of 1-2lb per week you would be looking between 42-84 weeks.

Hope this helps

For the record i have lost 40lbs so far in about 9 weeks but my starting weight was 26st 7lb

Back