How Long??

East_Star

For those of you who KNW....I cheated last night :sigh:...Am back SSing 100% now even more determined as the I know now how bad the feeling of cheating IS! Anyways I was just wondering if keto will kick in like right away or is it a three day wait! Am hopin that I don't have to wait three days and deal with them ghastly headaches again! ...

and can I start eating my bars again or do I have to do another 2 weeks?? It's just that am thinking once a person cheats.. they are back at the start?? or am i wrong??
Anyone knw..... please let me knw....as I cud do with some motivating :wave_cry: Thanks hunnies xxxx

Sarah xxx

Hey Sarah, ketosis shouldn't take the full three days again and should kick in pretty quickly depending on what you ate. The less carbs you ate the quicker you'll get back into it.
As for the bars - i'm not really sure hun, sorry. I'm sure someone will come along in a mo with a better answer. *hugs*

It depends what you ate!

What did you eat?

You won't have to empty your glycogen stores so it won't take three days like in the beginning.

It could be that you will be back in ketosis within 24 hours.

No need to wait to have the bars

Thnx Rayven....:eek: well i did have the worst carb u cud eat...bread..with some fried.. eggs..terrible..I know am knocked out completely...but am hoping it will not take as long as three dayz..xx

Back