How long???

Hi guys, how long has it taken you to lose?
It doesn't matter how much weight you've lost 1 pound to 100 pounds! I've just joined this week so I've no personal experience.
I've heard stories of people dropping 6 stone in 6 months!
I can't believe anyone can lose that much eating all this food! I'm not at all hungry I can eat potatoes pasta rice lean meats ect what's the catch?
Prove me wrong peeps ?

I managed to lose 2 stone in 3 months!! However I put a little back on over Xmas and I've been up and down ever since. Now I've lost 2st 1.5lbs and have just 5.5lbs to go until target!!
It really does work, I was very skeptical at first too but now totally believe in it!
Good luck x

I've lost 4st 11lbs in 10 months. That's with a few little gains thrown in! Follow the plan, commit yourself to it and it SW will work xxx

Wow that's amazing! I really couldn't believe it was possible to eat without weighing and counting everything and lose weight! Happy days, I'm going to stick to SW and get to my target weight ?

I have lost 9 stone in 16 months, though the first 5 stone did come off in about 6 months and it has slowed down a lot since then. This is partly because I am nearing target but mostly because I have been mucking about with the plan for ages so have been losing 2lbs, then gaining one, then losing one etc. All my own fault, but nearly there!

I have lost 9 stone in 16 months, though the first 5 stone did come off in about 6 months and it has slowed down a lot since then. This is partly because I am nearing target but mostly because I have been mucking about with the plan for ages so have been losing 2lbs, then gaining one, then losing one etc. All my own fault, but nearly there!

Oh my God well done that's really inspiring! You must be so proud of yourself!

it's taken me over two years to get where i am now, i've heard of people losing over 10 stone in 8 - 10 months, but i want to go slow, because i want to be confident in myself enough to be able to keep it off :)

I'm in the very early days and have lost 13lbs in 6 weeks. Not over joyed with that but its coming off at least. The first time I did SW I lost 2.5 stone in 3 months. good luck with your weight loss journey x

Back