How low can some people stoop?!?

Hi everyone,
Just wanted to share this with you all cos i'm soooo angry i need too! ha!
I'm selling all my size 14-16 clothes on ebay as they don't fit me anymore.
For the photos my sister took pics of me wearing them.
I've just received a message about one of my items from some absolute B**ch saying

"Get a proper model, not shamoo the whale hahahaha"

Seriously?!?!?! Is there any need?!?! I'm so angry, surprisingly not upset (i would have been 11 weeks ago!!) I just don't understand people sometimes :sigh: there really is no need at all!
Ah well, nowt as queer as folk i guess.
xx

Report to ebay, abuse is not allowed on the site.

Not that they are going to do anything to the insecure little moron but it will give you satisfaction

LOL BL i like the email

Here is a story of a buyer that annoyed me.

basically i had a bidder who could not win an item as the price kept going over her budget. She gave me a story about her son being disabled and wanting me to drop the price, a price that i would loose money on. Now I said to her its only £20 over what she is bidding and i would ship for free. naturally this was not good enough and she carried on trying to win and failing to be the highest bidder.

She then emails me and tells me she is on benefits and really poor. So i could only be sympathetic at this point.

2 days later i listed an item as faulty, in blatent bold red red writing so t cannot be mistaken. Suffice to say it sold within her range and to her no doubt. So she emails me and saying its not pay day at work yet so will pay at the end of the month. Now i was thinking benefits and work hmmmm.

So i emailed her and said to her that is fine but just note the unit is faulty and be sure its what you want for you son.

Now she send me abuse, claims i tried to mislead her and leaves me negative sating i never told her it was faulty.

Now she really pi**ed me off, so i emailed ebay and told them about this incident, feedback was removed and the negative i left her stood.

She then became more abusive, so i told her i would be reporting her to the benefits office for tax cheats and she was then investigated. So i feel i did a service by helping expose her.

Now BL can you top this evilness lolll

Ha ha!!! BL, remind me to never, ever cross you!

That is hilarious - love it!!!

BL thats fab!
daisy x

Hi EVERYBODY MY DAUGHTER PHONED ME TO DAY SAYING HER SO CALLED FRIEND CHANGED HER PASSWORD ON EBAY AND STARTED TO SELL THINGS IN HER NAME . I`M HOPPING MAD OVER IT THE WITCH .
GOOD LUCK AND TAKE CARE .
MARGARET XX

Aww come on you guys - no one here could ever get on my bad side!!

Just know, I've got yer backs. I can;t stand people bein horrible to my mates! :)

Anyway - got a reply:

bye! its in the past..get over !!

- shoptildrop2009

is that the best she can do!!?? :D :D :D

xxx

Haha love it BL :)

Oi oi huseyin now that is evil reporting her to the tax office haha

Haha BL thats great!
What a silly little girl she must be, i at least expected a better reply!!
Apparently Ebay have dealt with her accordingly!
x

Back