How many a day?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by thembie, 24 August 2008 Social URL.

1. thembie

thembie Full Member

Cambridge Diet
    How many tetras are we allowed to have a day as I am thinking of having two a day due to travel commitments. I know I would have to drink more water as they are more concentrated.

Much love

2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Fizzy

Fizzy Silver Member

You can have as many as you want, there is no limit, although upping the water if you are having tetras is a gd idea as they have less water than powder shakes.
  4. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

most days i have 3tetra's a day :)
  5. wannabslim

wannabslim Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    I'm not dieting, I'm on the pregnancy diet!
    I survive off tetras too :) and have just discovered that choc velvet tetras in black coffee are incredible!! x
  6. susan70

susan70 Gold Member

I have either 3 tetras a day or 2 tetras and a bar.x
  7. Gillypete

Gillypete Member

Have one cold, one warm and one with a little more water. Variation is the way to go. As long as you increase your water intake when you have them you can have 3 or 4 a day dependent on how tall or what gender you are
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.