how many bars are allowed?

slimJO40

i tried the cranberry crunch bars today they are to die for,i would love to have one a day whilst on ss, but i seem to remember reading you should limit the bars to only 3 a week or was i imagining it? would one a day be too many?

You are only allowed one a day due to the amount of cals that are in the bars. HTH

Cranberry is my favourite bar too - I have a bar every day, it's good to chew something and especially something that tastes so good :D

1 per day ;) ... they are soo yummy aren't they!

I save my bar for the evenings and nibble at it all night watching the crud on TV! :D

I can't wait to get the bars!

i think your allowed the bars on your second week, i was wondering if they slowed your weight loss down too

I'm sure it's after 2 weeks, so from week 3. I don't think there's really a weightloss difference, they're only slightly higher in calories and the reason you can only have 1 is due to the carb content is higher and may take you out of ketosis, I suppose it all depends on the person, maybe try them and if you don't lose as much limit them to say every other day.

i started having the bars last week and they are great.
for one reason i now go to the toilet every other day without the need to use laxatives (constipation was a real issue for me until i started on the bars and flavoured water).
i have lost 5lbs this week which is the same or even slightly more than some weeks before bars.
cherylxx

Back