how many bars are allowed?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by slimJO40, 18 March 2008 Social URL.

1. slimJO40

slimJO40 Member

i tried the cranberry crunch bars today they are to die for,i would love to have one a day whilst on ss, but i seem to remember reading you should limit the bars to only 3 a week or was i imagining it? would one a day be too many?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Fuffa

Fuffa Member

Start Weight:
    11st13lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    You are only allowed one a day due to the amount of cals that are in the bars. HTH

4. wigglychick

wigglychick Silver Member

Cranberry is my favourite bar too - I have a bar every day, it's good to chew something and especially something that tastes so good :D

5. Dobbie

Dobbie I will get to goal .....

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    1 per day ;) ... they are soo yummy aren't they!

I save my bar for the evenings and nibble at it all night watching the crud on TV! :D

6. slimJO40

slimJO40 Member

thanks for the replys i will definatly add them to my order next week

7. RuthG

RuthG Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7.5lb
    Lost(%):
    6st4lb(32.59%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    I can't wait to get the bars!

8. happyland

happyland Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    When can you start having the bars and do they slow your weight loss down a bit?

9. slimJO40

slimJO40 Member

i think your allowed the bars on your second week, i was wondering if they slowed your weight loss down too

10. Melaniep

Melaniep Member

I'm sure it's after 2 weeks, so from week 3. I don't think there's really a weightloss difference, they're only slightly higher in calories and the reason you can only have 1 is due to the carb content is higher and may take you out of ketosis, I suppose it all depends on the person, maybe try them and if you don't lose as much limit them to say every other day.

11. cherylxx

cherylxx Silver Member

Diet:
    CD sole source
    i started having the bars last week and they are great.
    for one reason i now go to the toilet every other day without the need to use laxatives (constipation was a real issue for me until i started on the bars and flavoured water).
    i have lost 5lbs this week which is the same or even slightly more than some weeks before bars.
    cherylxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.