how many bars are allowed?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by slimJO40, 18 March 2008 Social URL.

1. slimJO40

slimJO40 Member

i tried the cranberry crunch bars today they are to die for,i would love to have one a day whilst on ss, but i seem to remember reading you should limit the bars to only 3 a week or was i imagining it? would one a day be too many?
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Fuffa

Fuffa Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Cambridge Diet
    You are only allowed one a day due to the amount of cals that are in the bars. HTH
  4. wigglychick

wigglychick Silver Member

Cranberry is my favourite bar too - I have a bar every day, it's good to chew something and especially something that tastes so good :D
  5. Dobbie

Dobbie I will get to goal .....

Weight Watchers
    1 per day ;) ... they are soo yummy aren't they!

I save my bar for the evenings and nibble at it all night watching the crud on TV! :D
  6. slimJO40

slimJO40 Member

thanks for the replys i will definatly add them to my order next week
  7. RuthG

RuthG Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    I can't wait to get the bars!
  8. happyland

happyland Full Member

When can you start having the bars and do they slow your weight loss down a bit?
  9. slimJO40

slimJO40 Member

i think your allowed the bars on your second week, i was wondering if they slowed your weight loss down too
  10. Melaniep

Melaniep Member

I'm sure it's after 2 weeks, so from week 3. I don't think there's really a weightloss difference, they're only slightly higher in calories and the reason you can only have 1 is due to the carb content is higher and may take you out of ketosis, I suppose it all depends on the person, maybe try them and if you don't lose as much limit them to say every other day.
  11. cherylxx

cherylxx Silver Member

CD sole source
    i started having the bars last week and they are great.
    for one reason i now go to the toilet every other day without the need to use laxatives (constipation was a real issue for me until i started on the bars and flavoured water).
    i have lost 5lbs this week which is the same or even slightly more than some weeks before bars.
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.