HOW MANY CALORIES ARE YOU ON?

TRIVENAM

Getting there!!!
Hi every1! ive been looking at all the weight loss on here and its amazing!!
i was trying out cambridge diet but i couldnt get into it or afford it from this week,and i did atkins for 10 weeks and lost 2 stone but got fed up with protein,so now im going to give the normal way a whack,a way i can eat forever!!! ;)

im just starting today and i hvent a clue how many calories to be on or around? some help please! :wave_cry:

i'm on 1678 a day... am losing around 2lb per week on that and don't feel like i'm being deprived really x

It changes everyday.
One day, it'll be as low as 1,000, and then next it'll be as high as 2,200 calories (especially on days where I'm very active).

I don't try to stick to a specific number anymore, but I do like to know how many calories I eat a day (OCD thing I guess). Overall, I eat what I want, because I'm trying to maintain my weight at the moment. It's taken me a few weeks to realise that I don't care about losing any more weight, and that I shouldn't be dieting.

I'm like Marshkipan, I range from about 1000 to 2000 a day, I average about 1300 a day at the end of the week. I do two to three exercise classes a week and lose on average 2lbs a week.

I was just thinking about posting this and noticed you already had!

I'm aiming for around 1300 a day, it's only day three for me and doing okay so far!

I think it depends a lot on how much weight you have to lose as to what amount of calories you should aim for.

thanks for all the replies every1 but ive thought about doing atkins again,it works for me,i think i just got fed up with too much protein,im going to see how i get on for 1 week and if i dont like it ill try cal counting! ;) x

Back