How many calories do you eat?

hutchie

Heya im just curious, I usually try to stick to 1200 daily. And lose bout 2lbs a week when I'm sticking to it.
How many do you eat and how much do you lose?
X

hutchie said:
Heya im just curious, I usually try to stick to 1200 daily. And lose bout 2lbs a week when I'm sticking to it.
How many do you eat and how much do you lose?
X

There's a long thread on here about setting your calorie level that it may interest you to read. The theory is that you'll get optimum results by eating at least your BMR, and less than your TDEE - you can calculate both these figures on loads of online calculators. I'm currently on 1600, which is around my BMR. I've never eaten less than 1400, started off on 1800. :) xx

I've been having 1200 during the week and 1400 at weekends, but I am going to up it to 1400 every day as I haven't been getting the weight loss I would have expected and I have found out that my BMR is nearer 1600, so I am increasing a little to see how it goes.

eejayess said:
I've been having 1200 during the week and 1400 at weekends, but I am going to up it to 1400 every day as I haven't been getting the weight loss I would have expected and I have found out that my BMR is nearer 1600, so I am increasing a little to see how it goes.

That's a good idea, as they say you shouldn't eat below your BMR. :) xx

Back