Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

how many calories do you have?

Discussion in 'Orlistat (Xenical)' started by assj, 2 May 2010 Social URL.

1. assj

assj Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st13lb
    Current Weight:
    18st7.3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5.7lb(11.5%)
    Diet:
    Healthy lifestyle
    just thought it would be interesting to see how many cals people are having a day?
    i am trying to have between 1500-1800 a day for now, and then if i hit a brick wall i will lower them.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. KittyBling

KittyBling Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st1lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(14.22%)
    Diet:
    Every Other Day Diet
    MyFitnessPal.com works mine out at about 1270 for my height and weight, more if I exercise and I try to stay within that. Doesn't always work though but I don't stress it, just vaguely calorie count.

KB x

4. assj

assj Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st13lb
    Current Weight:
    18st7.3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5.7lb(11.5%)
    Diet:
    Healthy lifestyle
    hi, i use food focus, and it works my cals out at 2524 for my height and weight, but theres no way i could eat that much unless i was eating junk, so i have lowered it to what i said. i struggle some days to even reach 1500

5. SacredSilence

SacredSilence I

Start Weight:
    17st1lb
    Current Weight:
    11st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st1lb
    Lost(%):
    5st6lb(31.8%)
    Diet:
    Healthy Eating & Exercise
    MyFitnessPal says I can have 1530 a day but I rarely use them. Especially when I exercise and it adds more. That`s why I get so frustrated at not losing much weight even with the Xenical :sigh:

6. Woxywoo

Woxywoo Full Member

Diet:
    my own/healthy eating
    I haven't been counting calories at all, just fat so far. However I am going to start counting calories too as some days I seem to eat quite a lot, all be it healthy foods but I am wondering if I eat too many calories.

I'm going to be aiming for no more than 1400 calories a day. :)

7. Alex_1978

Alex_1978 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st11lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    10st4lb(49.48%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Xenical until March 2011 then Weight Watchers, now Exante (from 4/9/11)
    I have around 1500 calories each day, but I try not to get too obsessed by it.
    I try to stay under 250 calories for my breakfast, 350 for lunch and 500 for tea, which leaves a bit of room for snacks/treats. The meals I buy/cook routinely are all within these allowances so I don't have to think too hard about it.
    I just have to re-think/re-adjust when something out of the ordinary comes along, like meals out, or if I decide to treat myself to something a bit more indulgent.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.