How many calories do you take in a day? What are your losses?

Caz

Repeat Offender
I'm just wondering what I can expect to lose by doing this. Trying to set myself some goals!

What's your calorie limit each day?
How much do you exercise?
What are you weekly losses?

I know that we're all different, but just thought if I look at other people's losses, I might get a rough idea of what to expect!

Caroline
x

Hi,

I have been doing Slimming World on GP referral and thats finished now and I am now doing cc. I have weighed in once since (weighing Mon am) and I lost 2lbs and had 1700cals each day. I have to do low fat as I have a gall bladder prob so feel cc will be better for me.

I am pretty active now I can excercise, I was a couch potato before. I do 8 miles cycling each Sunday. Mon and Tues I do 60 mins cardio at the gym and 15 mins weights each time. I do aqua aerobics session for an hour each week on a Thurs.

I know from losing alot of weight before if I go under 1700 cals I tend to yo yo and have splurges so I am going to stick at 1700 for a while and see what happens!

Good luck!

Hi Caroline
I am calorie counting - but I haven't weighed myself for three weeks, decided didn't want to get stuck on scale weighing and wanted to build up my self esteem. Am having around 1400 - 1600 calories a day and swimming about three times a week.

Will let you know next week when I weigh in!! Good luck.

Hey Caroline

I'm on 1100 calories - though I started much higher and have worked down
I have lost almost 6 stone in 11 months
I walk between 20 and 25 miles a week - no other exercise.

Good luck!

Hi

This is my first post - I've been lurking for a while though :).

I am 5ft 1 and started at 10st 11. I have lost a stone over the last 8 weeks by sticking to 1400 calories a day and 45mins in the gym 4 times a week. I'm hoping to get down to 9st 6 but am going on holiday today so it may take a little while longer than I'd hoped :D as I feel a greek food binge coming on.

Nessie

Have a lovely holiday Nessie! Let us know how you get on when you come back.

Back