How many calories per day?

hypno1

Hi everyone,

Well i've finally decided to give xenical a proper go. I'm going to do it alongside WW but obviously watching the grams of fat in each meal too. I finished CD in May after losing 30lbs and promptly put back on 26 of those. I have just finished amonth of cd (more to give me a kick start this time) and have lost 19lbs or so.

I have started the xenicla and ww yesterday and have kept a diary of my points and the calories aswell as just keeping an eye on the grams of fat in each meal. The fat hasn't been a problem really as I went shopping and actively looked out foods which were lower in fat, the highest overall fat grams in any meal I have picked is 9 so that should be fine.

My question is, are any of you calorie counting aswell? From my meal planning I am/will be having around 1000/1100 calories per day but i'm not sure if that's good/bad or what!

Can anyone give me advice on this? Also i'm sure I used to have a claulator that could work our for my height ect what calories I would need to be having but I can't find it now!

Thanks,

Hiya, welcome to xenical.

A lot of people on here use myfitnesspal website to work out how many calories they need for their weight/height desired weightloss per week. Give it a go. x

i have never ever calorie counted

only work with fat , im rubbish at maths so i rather just work with the least amount of numbers ha

Wow! Look at the weight loss you've had, that's so amazing. I was thinking my goals were a long way off but just goes to show what you can do. You must have worked really hard to get to this point!

I was hoping to lose 3ish lbs a week, do you think i'm being completely unrealistic?

well your under 200lbs , the smaller you get the harder it is to loose weight , still if you stick to it and do exercise i think its achievable xxxxx

Back