How many calories

Discussion in 'Orlistat (Xenical)' started by wannabslim, 3 September 2010 Social URL.

Post New ThreadFind New
  1. wannabslim

wannabslim Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st7lb
    Current Weight:
    14st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(4.61%)
    Diet:
    I'm not dieting, I'm on the pregnancy diet!
    How do we work out how many calories we should have on Xenical? As less than 30% of calories should come from fat I guess it's quite important to know what your calorie intake should be.

Any pointers? x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    You dont need to count calories, you can do Xenical in conjunction with Calorie counting, WW, SW....

4. wannabslim

wannabslim Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st7lb
    Current Weight:
    14st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(4.61%)
    Diet:
    I'm not dieting, I'm on the pregnancy diet!
    but all the literature and research says that results are best when used in a calorie reduced diet... but what I'm wondering is, what do they really mean by this?

5. KittyBling

KittyBling Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st1lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(14.22%)
    Diet:
    Every Other Day Diet
    Have a look at Free Calorie Counter, Diet & Exercise Journal | MyFitnessPal.com and input your details there. They will tell you roughly how many calories to have in a day for your height and weight. Having said that, Starlight is right in that you don't need to count calories as long as you aren't going mad on low fat food that is high in calories if you see what I mean.

KB

6. celtgirl

celtgirl Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st13lb
    Current Weight:
    17st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(2.79%)
    Diet:
    calorie counting/healthy eating
  7. Tiitanium

Tiitanium Gold Member

Start Weight:
    23st4lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    12st11lb(54.91%)
    Diet:
    Low Fat/Exercise
    ive never once calcualted calories... main reason was im no good at maths and the idea of counting fat was so much more appealing with it being a lower number.... if you stick to low fat foods below 5g of fat per 100g of product and 15g in total or less per meal.. you will be sticking to the reduced calorie diet without realising it... and if your active as well your body will burn or use the calories it needs to.. cutting down on fat is way more important because calories can turn to fat but fat will always be fat! x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.