How many Calories

Discussion in 'Calorie Counting' started by Lil_Mrs_Sunshine, 3 March 2011 Social URL.

1. Lil_Mrs_Sunshine

Lil_Mrs_Sunshine Spring Challenge!

Start Weight:
    11st11lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(3.64%)
    How many calories do you all take in a day?

Do you always eat all of your calories?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. rebecca1608

rebecca1608 Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st9lb
    Current Weight:
    18st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st6lb(11.76%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    I have been told to have 1700, but it will depend on your weight and activity levels. I went on to my fittness pal and it gave my a calorie intake lower that want my rosy c consultant told me! all diet are different! make sure you are not going too low - under 1000. hope that helps.

4. kerryanne

kerryanne Member

Diet:
    cc
    I use 1200 calories a day. It depends on your activity level and as u can guess im a little lazy lol....hoping that when i finish all my assignments i can concentrate on fitness therefore upping my calorie intake. i use myfitnesspal and i know that has helped me

5. Fattack

Fattack Likes to eat

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st8lb
    Lost(%):
    3st7lb(23.33%)
    Diet:
    WeightWatchers
    I'm also on 1200 net calories. Therefore if I exercise and burn 300, I eat 1500. I try to hit my net of 1200 each day, and try not to be over by more than 25 :)

Last edited: 5 March 2011
  6. Emmaline

Emmaline Hippety Hop!

Start Weight:
    16st2lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8.2lb(9.82%)
    Diet:
    calorie counting and low carbs
    My calorie intake is 1000 which for most people would be a bit low but I am 76 - weight loss slows down a lot in later years - am also on a lot of meds and disabled so the amount of exercise I am able to do is very limited as well.

Each to his own and not starting too low either.....:D

7. Aline

Aline Gold Member

Current Weight:
    7st9lb
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    maintenance: healthy eating & exercise
    I don't have an exact number; instead I have a wide range:p

I try to have around 1500 cals a day and that's what I have most days; but I set a range between 1000 cals and 2000 cals for those days when I'm not hungry vs days I go to a party or to a long run/intense workout.

I never go under 1000 cals, so when I don't feel like eating the whole cals (what happens very rarely, like twice a year, hehe) I drink soy milk instead of water and I meet the minimum calories without effort.

x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.