Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

How many Calories

Discussion in 'Calorie Counting' started by Lil_Mrs_Sunshine, 3 March 2011 Social URL.

1. Lil_Mrs_Sunshine

Lil_Mrs_Sunshine Spring Challenge!

Start Weight:
    11st11lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(3.64%)
    How many calories do you all take in a day?

Do you always eat all of your calories?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. rebecca1608

rebecca1608 Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st9lb
    Current Weight:
    18st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st6lb(11.76%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    I have been told to have 1700, but it will depend on your weight and activity levels. I went on to my fittness pal and it gave my a calorie intake lower that want my rosy c consultant told me! all diet are different! make sure you are not going too low - under 1000. hope that helps.

4. kerryanne

kerryanne Member

Diet:
    cc
    I use 1200 calories a day. It depends on your activity level and as u can guess im a little lazy lol....hoping that when i finish all my assignments i can concentrate on fitness therefore upping my calorie intake. i use myfitnesspal and i know that has helped me

5. Fattack

Fattack Likes to eat

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st8lb
    Lost(%):
    3st7lb(23.33%)
    Diet:
    WeightWatchers
    I'm also on 1200 net calories. Therefore if I exercise and burn 300, I eat 1500. I try to hit my net of 1200 each day, and try not to be over by more than 25 :)

Last edited: 5 March 2011
  6. Emmaline

Emmaline Hippety Hop!

Start Weight:
    16st2lb
    Current Weight:
    14st9.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6.2lb(8.94%)
    Diet:
    calorie counting and low carbs
    My calorie intake is 1000 which for most people would be a bit low but I am 76 - weight loss slows down a lot in later years - am also on a lot of meds and disabled so the amount of exercise I am able to do is very limited as well.

Each to his own and not starting too low either.....:D

7. Aline

Aline Gold Member

Current Weight:
    7st9lb
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    maintenance: healthy eating & exercise
    I don't have an exact number; instead I have a wide range:p

I try to have around 1500 cals a day and that's what I have most days; but I set a range between 1000 cals and 2000 cals for those days when I'm not hungry vs days I go to a party or to a long run/intense workout.

I never go under 1000 cals, so when I don't feel like eating the whole cals (what happens very rarely, like twice a year, hehe) I drink soy milk instead of water and I meet the minimum calories without effort.

x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.