How many cals for 30 day shred

peagirl989

Hi all :)

I know it does vary depending on your size etc, but how many calories does 30 DS burn on each of the levels? Also what do you input it under on MFP? xx

Hi when I went onto MFP I couldn't find it either. So I ended up typing in 'circuits' coz generally that what the DVD is and it came up with 216 kcals for 20mins (the length of the DVD) I don't know how accurate that is though as the shred is quite intense so I'm sure it must be more. Sorry I can't be of any more help xx

lucysmommy said:
I burn 208 for the 20mins according to my hrm x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Lol I wasn't far off then :) xx

I use a HRM and I burn 460-490 doing it, which is pretty close to their circuit training estimation which is basically what the 30 day shred is. So if you don't have a HRM, just use the circuit training option and you should get a pretty accurate estimation.

Yup i log as circuits too. x

Thanks all! I will log it as circuits (if I can ever get off my ass and start doing it again!)

Also where do you get your HRM from? I think it would be a good idea to get one as I'm thinking of starting the wii fit again. I know it's not always amazing exercise, but it's fun and it's better than doing nothing :) x

I got mine from Tesco for £20 and it's worked just fine, logs cals as pretty much the same as MFP for the things that MFP has so feel able to trust it for the things that MFP doesn't have

Back