How many carbs are in the packs??

stef2009

Gold Member
Hey all :) ive been searching to find how many carbs are in the packs but can only find calories, does anyone know the answer to this?? Thanks xx

On the S&S site, if you click on the product and then on "More info" (bottom right-handside), you'll be able to see the full info on each product.

Most of them are here:

Vlcd Nutritional Information

Stef, don't stress about the biscuit incident. Worrying about it won't help. Just stay on track now and you'll be in ketosis by tomorrow if you knocked yourself out of it.

God im so rubbish at searching i looked there!!

Bordersgirl- Thankyou :( but i cant help it!! It sounds so sad, half a biscuit but im horrified with myself. Cnt stop thinking about it!!
Would i be back in ketosis 2morro!!?? xxx

I expect you will be if that's all you had. If you have just 1 non ketogenic meal you usually go back into ketosis much more quickly than starting from scratch.

Well thats good to know, im skipping a shake anyway today just to be sure, i know i shouldnt do this! But ive done it before wen ive fell asleep without one so im hoping thatll solve the prob. just cannot bear going out of ketosis for half a biscuit, its just horrifying lol xx

Have a bit more protein today then to compensate if you are set on missing out the shake (which you shouldn't by the way ;). Protein won't affect ketosis.

As in chicken? xx

Where im going tonight theres gonna be a little buffet, could i have say a plain chicken leg? even tho ive had chkn salad today then x

Yes have plain chicken but remove the skin and maybe a little bit of allowed salad if there is some. That will keep the carbs lower than a pack.

Excellentay! Thanks hun if i start gettin hungry ill have one of them :D
Thanks for all ur advice, off to get ready now xxx

Back