How many coffees/teas do you have a day?

GaynorEm

Proper Little Madam
I would like to know...Can you have unlimited amounts of black tea and black coffee each day?

And how many cups do you all drink on an average day?

At the moment I am having about 5 coffees a day and 1 cup of tea....plus 3 to 4 litres of water.

I'm having 3 or 4 black teas, which is pretty much what i would have had before starting the diet.

Which reminds me i must get DF to bring some teabags home with him as we're almost out lol

Hi,

I have about 4-5 decaf coffees. I cant stand it black, though, so ahve been using a banana tetra split during the day as milk in each cup. It gives me something to look forward to (!)

I thought it was a great brainwave to do that, but soon had to switch to decaf from regular as I was getting a bit twitchy!

An added bonus is it helps me get more water down. I dont really like plain water, and each of my cups of coffee is 0.25 litres. I also try to get an extra 3 litres water down as well.

i only have 1 cup of black de caff coffee a day.. sometimes i may have a few more depends if i fancy one or if i got company etc..

i drink minimum of 3 litres of water a day now, up to 6 sometimes.. :)

i tryed coffee with choc tetra but i didnt like it... :(

Currently i cant be bothered to have proper packs.. so i have three mochas (choc tetra with coffee).. a day.. on top of that i have about 5 cups of green tea.. and about 1 or 2 peppermint.. lol..

x x

I have bout 4-5 coffees per day, don't like black tea so don't drink it. Sometimes I throw a splash of tetra in them but I like black coffee. Its roughly same amount I drank before CD.

I also have bout 5 litres water on top of that..... just a 'little' increase on the amount before CD ;)

Im not a big tea coffe drinker so have none. Only if im in someones house or something!! usually with a bit of a tetra to help cool it cuz hate black tea/coffee!!

I'm having about 6/7 cups of black coffee/green tea plus about 4-5 pints of water a day. No wonder I'm always in the loo!

I have about 10 cups of tea a day (maybe more), but im naughty i HATE it black yet cannot live without my tea so i have a little SS milk in mine...x

Yay Beverley, i have a tea buddy....Fancy a fresh brew?...lol x

Back