• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

How many coffees/teas do you have a day?

karenO

Step away from the chips!
I'm having 3 or 4 black teas, which is pretty much what i would have had before starting the diet.

Which reminds me i must get DF to bring some teabags home with him as we're almost out lol

S: 15st0lb C: 13st10lb G: 10st0lb Loss: 1st4lb(8.57%)
Hi,

I have about 4-5 decaf coffees. I cant stand it black, though, so ahve been using a banana tetra split during the day as milk in each cup. It gives me something to look forward to (!)

I thought it was a great brainwave to do that, but soon had to switch to decaf from regular as I was getting a bit twitchy!

An added bonus is it helps me get more water down. I dont really like plain water, and each of my cups of coffee is 0.25 litres. I also try to get an extra 3 litres water down as well.

S: 18st0lb C: 17st6lb G: 10st5lb BMI: 38.2 Loss: 0st8lb(3.17%)
i only have 1 cup of black de caff coffee a day.. sometimes i may have a few more depends if i fancy one or if i got company etc..

i drink minimum of 3 litres of water a day now, up to 6 sometimes.. :)

i tryed coffee with choc tetra but i didnt like it... :(

Kitteh

Resident geek
Currently i cant be bothered to have proper packs.. so i have three mochas (choc tetra with coffee).. a day.. on top of that i have about 5 cups of green tea.. and about 1 or 2 peppermint.. lol..

x x

Yuna

Let’s do this!! d(*.*)b
S: 19st12lb G: 14st0lb
I have bout 4-5 coffees per day, don't like black tea so don't drink it. Sometimes I throw a splash of tetra in them but I like black coffee. Its roughly same amount I drank before CD.

I also have bout 5 litres water on top of that..... just a 'little' increase on the amount before CD ;)

Im not a big tea coffe drinker so have none. Only if im in someones house or something!! usually with a bit of a tetra to help cool it cuz hate black tea/coffee!!

bluemoon

Silver Member
S: 15st12lb C: 14st10lb G: 11st11lb BMI: 34.3 Loss: 1st2lb(7.21%)
I'm having about 6/7 cups of black coffee/green tea plus about 4-5 pints of water a day. No wonder I'm always in the loo!

trinakmh

Silver Member
S: 20st3lb C: 20st3lb BMI: 50.1 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
I have about 10 cups of tea a day (maybe more), but im naughty i HATE it black yet cannot live without my tea so i have a little SS milk in mine...x

trinakmh

Silver Member
S: 20st3lb C: 20st3lb BMI: 50.1 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Yay Beverley, i have a tea buddy....Fancy a fresh brew?...lol x