How many consultants?

its a shame such a relatively small number of people know about this! MINIMINS IS GREAT!! i don't even go to group but this provides me with everything i need to know!

i don't have internet at work sadly but usually pop on for a wee 10 minutes (or more lol) most days to update my diary, or have a nosey at recipes and general chat lol!

oh and the best part is that it saves me a FIVER every week! or 4.95 whatever it is

X

I haven't mentioned it to anyone at my class, and I am not really sure why! I think it is because I could easily be identified, and that might inhibit some of the things I currently feel free to say here.

Forums can indeed be tricky things. I had heard about the old official SW forum and the problems they had. My experience with other forums (mainly political ones) is that they can easily be hijacked by people with a specific agenda, and then can get really nasty and vicious. There are people who will join a forum with the sole intention of disrupting it. They post some messages, start a row, cause havoc, then move on to the next one. When I worked in politics I followed a few of these forums for background information, but it was very depressing!

We are very lucky on this forum. There are sometimes minor misunderstandings but they get ironed out very quickly, and it is very well monitored. And of course people are here for help and support, and don't have political axes to grind!!

I am often torn between wanting to share how fab it is here, and wanting to keep you all to myself!

So, I don't really talk about it regularly in class. I've mentioned it once or twice in passing, but when I say it, I don't reeeally want people from my class to join! A couple of them have, but didn't really post or contribute. As mentioned, forums aren't everybody's cup of tea.

I much prefer you being all mine *evil cackle*

This is an ideal opportunity for me to have a minimins lovin' session. This is by far the nicest forum I've ever participated in. I feel part of a proper, online community, with no nasty biatching, no trolls...even when we have differences of opinion on matters, the discussions are always polite, well constructed and respectful, with no animosity. This is really rare for forums, I think!

This is an ideal opportunity for me to have a minimins lovin' session. This is by far the nicest forum I've ever participated in. I feel part of a proper, online community, with no nasty biatching, no trolls...even when we have differences of opinion on matters, the discussions are always polite, well constructed and respectful, with no animosity. This is really rare for forums, I think!

I agree, HellieCopter. This is the only forum I've been on that I've stayed around longer than the 10posts mark! Most forums are full of immaturity and nastiness and members who have no interest in newbies. Minimins is lovely!:)

Totally agree with what everyone has saidI havent been around for awhile has pc letting me down now have a anew oneso im back mm very suppportive when used to group mm wasnt mentioned alot sw does nt seem 2 like forums?:confused:

haha, awww thanks girls. The support from here and other members online is what has kept me motivated, so I am glad to give you all something back in return :)

This will make you laugh though. I last night got a strange comment on my blog. Further research and contact to the website from whom the person claimed they were from, I discovered it was actually a very "infamous" troll LOL. Who has been targetting food blogs for years and even served a prison sentence for harrassment. I suppose I should take it as a compliment that he discovered my blog. pmsl

I have mentioned in class about this forum and the fact that I am doing a mini challenge on here! (to lose 10lbs in 4 weeks!) and the members who have been going for a while looked at me in disgust as such, as if i was being dis-loyal to the group! I'm by far the youngest in my class, prob by about 10 years, and I even suggested we do the sport relief mile as an incentive, all of which got shot down.From now on I will keep mini to myself ;)

xxxxxxx

haha, awww thanks girls. The support from here and other members online is what has kept me motivated, so I am glad to give you all something back in return :)

This will make you laugh though. I last night got a strange comment on my blog. Further research and contact to the website from whom the person claimed they were from, I discovered it was actually a very "infamous" troll LOL. Who has been targetting food blogs for years and even served a prison sentence for harrassment. I suppose I should take it as a compliment that he discovered my blog. pmsl

I think its really good!
My one challenge atm is to find something to replace them crackers you use in your cheesecake recipe because I cant find them in any stores here haha!

I haven't, I've lurking for a while - only actually registered a few days ago! I probably won't either..... I'm not sure alot of they ladies at my group would use a forum anyways.... We have our own Facebook group, so we can all interact through the week, most of them struggle to turn a computer on though!

Back