How many cups of Coffee or Tea ?

ellie1969

Gold Member
How many cups of Coffee or Tea would you drink on average in a day ?

On a weekday probably around 6 - I'm in a large open plan office so there's always someone offering a tea round. That's usually a mixture of a small skinny latte first thing then rooibos with a splash of milk or fruit/herbal tea. On the weekend it's probably only 1 or 2.

i dont feel so bad now sitting drinking my 5th cup LOL im usually about 3 or 4 a day.... black coffee with sweetener

I'm trying to cut down on how much coffee/caffeinated tea I drink as I think I've replaced my addiction to carbs with caffeine. Getting fluids on board is never a bad thing though, right?

I make a full pot in the coffee maker every morning, I tend to make it not very strong. This gives me 4 large-ish mugs of black w/sweetener. If I'm leaving the house I turn off the coffee pot but add in my sweetener so it dissolves and then I drink the rest at room temp when I get back. In the past when I drank the whole pot in the morning I'd get the shakes for a few hours but I seem to have grown immune :D

I try not to have any more than 4 cups of tea and 2 small cups of coffee a day.

Maximum 5 cups of strong coffee with milk no sweetners....at the moment this is my only vice....

Back