How many DD's in a row can you have?

miss jelly tot

CWP Consultant
I know this kinds of defeats the object of the diet but can you have 2 or 3 DD's in a row then go back to alternate days :confused:. The reason I am asking is I work 3 days a week and can easily do DD's on these. Anyone tried this or have any advice. Thanks

Don't think it'd be good for you to do this tbh, think you'd end up feeling faint, tired and really snappy.

Thanks stirky, think I will stick to it properly then. I will plan my UD as my middle working day then it should make the DD's easier.

It would also muck up your metabolism. Studies have shown that JUDDD is one of the few diets that doesn't decrease your metabolic rate - that's because it takes over a day for your body to think it's starving and slow down; on JUDDDD, by that time, you've started eating again so you get a metabolic advantage.

According to the book, you can lose regularly and consistently on JUDDDD for this reason.

So just out of curiosity does anyone know how many UD's in a row could you have? (and get away with lol)

I've been reading past posts and some people have done this plan successfully on having 3 dd's every week and 4 ud's, so they work in that they can have the weekends on up days. The weight still comes off but just a tad slower then sticking to alternate days I believe.

Yes, some people like to have M,W,F as down days every week so have two up days on Sat and Sun. Alternatively, you can have one up day and one "medium day" and have about 1000 calories on the medium day.

Back