How many fat years have you lost?

sugar_lipswales

Silver Member
I'm re reading The Amazing Adventures of Dietgirl by Shauna Reid and she has loads of great ways of saying how she's losing the weight, one is how many fat years she's lost. When was the last time in your life you were the weight you are right now? I'm 27 and the last time I was 14 stone 12lbs I was actually 14 so I've lost 13 fat years. What about you?

Erm...2-3 I think :) Thereabouts anyway

I was this weight in 2007, September the 12th to be precise, 2 weeks before finding out I was pregnant!! (And I was trying to lose weight then aswell!! Lol. And prior to that, I was probably at my ideal weight at the age of 17-18 (I'm 25 now) xx

I was 12sts 10lbs in 1976 when my son was born and now I have a huge journey ahead of me to get back to that and then some - so I have lost 33 'fat' years, although to be honest I have only been 'super fat' for the last 10 of them.

I suppose 3 or 4 , but ask me again when I'm at target!

I never used to weigh myself when I didn't have a weight problem! But I would guess I haven't been this weight since I was 17, so thats a whole 11 years that I've lost!

No!!!!! It makes me feel ashamed of myself for not doing something about it sooner - still we live and learn the hard way I suppose. X

I'm re reading The Amazing Adventures of Dietgirl by Shauna Reid

This book is fantastic! I loved it and lent it to all my friends who also loved it! I'd recommend you all to read it :D

I was last 10 stone 12 years ago, just before I fell pregnant!!! Wow, that is something!

I probably haven't been 11 stone since I was 11!!!!!! Or at high school anyway! I'm going to therefore guess at about 15 fat years lost! Wow! That makes you think doesn't it!!

Oooh what fun!! I've sat here thinking and it was 21YEARS ago lol

Makes me feel so much better! Just a shame i'm not 23 anymore lol

Back