How many Fibre Plus is too many?

*Cupcake*

is working hard.....
To buy that is, not eat!

Fibre Plus totally delicious choccy HEB bars are on BOGOF (£1.79) at Morrisons til the 29th August! (thanks to Luverick on the Bargains thread for the tip off).

So my question is - how many is too many?! And how many did you buy?!!

Confessions please................:D xx

(I bought 10 :eek: boxes so I'm good for 40 days) xx

Hey thanks for that, I hadn't checked the bargins thread. It's even better for me I have a staff discount card so get 10% off my shop:D:D

Not too sure how many is too many think I'd probably pick up 8 packs.

i have 20 boxes.....oh dear.
and considering going back for more!
but in defence my hubby is doing sw too...and loves them too.

You people are mad!!!!
If i bought 10 boxes i would eat far to many so just 4 for me x

im not mad......hush mooomin!!
they are divine :)

They ARE divine - and I'm not mad either (says she, hiding Fibre plus bars in her wardrobe/drawers/under the bed to prevent DD's from locating and demolishing them!) :D xx

I know Tesco has a policy that you can only buy so many of a product that is on special offer. I think that is fair as it means more people get a chance to benefit. Sorry but buying huge numbers seems excessive and a bit inconsiderate of other shoppers who may also want some.

I know Tesco has a policy that you can only buy so many of a product that is on special offer. I think that is fair as it means more people get a chance to benefit. Sorry but buying huge numbers seems excessive and a bit inconsiderate of other shoppers who may also want some.

Have to say I agree with this, whenever I go to get this sort of offer there are never any left. It infuriates me when I then see people with cartloads of the products, 12 chickens etc. I've even seen people go out to their car and back again to buy more when they have a limitation on purchases. I do think its a little greedy :(

dont judge without being in my shoes!

a) im incredibly skint...this offer means the world to me because i can eat what i like without scrimping or going without.
b)i bought mine on two different occasions(days) as i wouldnt buy everything,im not that selfish.
c) if i bought 10 boxes on each occasion there must have been in excess of 200 boxes on the end of the aisle in the promotion place.

hardly clearing it out and leaving none for others is it!!!!!

and id just like to add that i also passed on the information as soon as i had it posting it on the bargain thread here and several other slimming world forums i frequent!

dont judge without being in my shoes!

a) im incredibly skint...this offer means the world to me because i can eat what i like without scrimping or going without.
b)i bought mine on two different occasions(days) as i wouldnt buy everything,im not that selfish.
c) if i bought 10 boxes on each occasion there must have been in excess of 200 boxes on the end of the aisle in the promotion place.

hardly clearing it out and leaving none for others is it!!!!!

I'm not judging, I'm living hand to mouth and bargins are nice when we all get a chance.

I'm not judging, I'm living hand to mouth and bargins are nice when we all get a chance.

yes they are.
i am in a terrible position at the moment which is why ive stocked up...and before anyone asks where the money came from then ive borrowed it from my xmas savings which i will replace from future grocery budgets.

i did think yours and circes posts came across as terribly judging though! there were hundreds and hundreds left so i dont think it was selfish of me at all,plenty left for others!
i always think of others,very very rarely myself.

yes they are.
i am in a terrible position at the moment which is why ive stocked up...and before anyone asks where the money came from then ive borrowed it from my xmas savings which i will replace from future grocery budgets.

i did think yours and circes posts came across as terribly judging though! there were hundreds and hundreds left so i dont think it was selfish of me at all,plenty left for others!
i always think of others,very very rarely myself.

I apologies sincerely if I offended you :(, I most certainly would never ever entertain asking the question of where you got money from for buying them, it would not enter my head. If I came across as judgemental please forgive me, I did not mean too but after re-reading can see how it looks that way.

I say first come first served Luverick so good on you for stocking up! If I could afford to drop almost £2 a box on bloomin cereal bars I wouldn't be so excited about special offers.

The offer's on for a month! Plenty of time to find some in, or even better, ask a store manager to save you a few packs when they get their new delivery when you feel you've missed out!

Go Lurverick and Cupcake!!!
I think this is actually very sensible shopping - Your planning on being on the plan for a good while and have seized the chance to make sure you have the tools which will help you with this.
If there was even a limit on the item you have done exactly what you should and bought a few on a few occasions - this means once you left the store there was a full 24 hours for other people to go and buy too!
AND you shared the info on here and other forums so your felow SW members could share in the bargain - rant over - I thank you x

Last edited:
Gosh - apologies to one and all for starting such a contentious thread - it was only meant to be light hearted and tongue in cheek!

Without needing to justify myself (and nor should others) here are my reasons for stocking up.

In my store, there were literally hundreds piled up on the aisle end and on the shelf so I beg to differ that buying in bulk is inconsiderate to other shoppers, or indeed greedy! Plenty there to go around.

Morrisons clearly know this will be a popular offer (backed up by national TV advertising) and modern stock control can account for sales and restock overnight on that basis. The offer also runs for another 4 weeks so there is plenty of time for everyone to benefit!

For me, its all about being savvy with the small budget I have, and planning ahead! As I said in my original post - thats me for 40 days. I know I've saved over £8, and I'm HEB stocked up so more likely to stay on plan. The original price of Fibre Plus is shocking to say the least so I consider this to be a much more affordable price - I wouldn't buy them otherwise!

I'm not inconsiderate, nor am I greedy. I'm am though, thrilled with my bargain, being planned ahead, and thank Luverick wholeheartedly again for posting on the bargain thread.

My apologies once again for opening up this debate. xx

You have nothing to apologise for Cupcake. Thankyou for the heads up, the main shop where I am going is a Morrisons and I will totally be stocking up while I am there. :)

I'll be stocking up today - I have me and hubby to cater for. Thanks for the heads up.

Back