Attack How many Galettes can you eat a day?

minnie_me

So if you make a basic galette you use 1 and half tablespoons of Oat Bran. Therefore, can you only have one Galette a day when in Attack phase?

In a word, yes. X

Thanks, it's what I thought but just wanted to make sure.

Make them smaller and you can have 3!!! thats what I did just so I can fool myself I have plenty! ;)

Thanks, yeah that's what I did yesterday. I added an extra egg white and it made 2 fairly biggish ones so I was happy with that!!

LOL, after 2 flops with the galettes and the same with the microwave biscuits, I am firmly loyal to my muffins. They are so quick I even do them fresh in the morning before work. 2 mins to mix, 15 mins in the oven and done by the time I've had my shower! Thank you minimins! Can't believe I would have struggled along with the galettes for very long...

So if you make a basic galette you use 1 and half tablespoons of Oat Bran. Therefore, can you only have one Galette a day when in Attack phase?

Hiya, as I love the galettes I have two a day normal sized ones and use wheat bran in the second one...I need the extra fibre to help me 'er ehmm' go to the loo and the Dukan book says wheat can be additional if needed. Good idea about the muffins...all these recipes sure make this diet tasty! Saska

Ok, I shall blow my own trumpet! I am proud of my galettes!
Dukan foods 012.jpg

Ehhhhh 0!! perhaps 1 for looks! They dont taste like pancakes at all, as you know oatbran is grainy and chewy so dont expect any smoothness there. They are nice if you are used to oatbran and eat them not expecting to be eating pancakes! You can make them sweet and eat with yogurt or sweetened quark. I make savoury ones as well with garlic and coriander and eat with a curry like naan bread (wishful thinking!)
x

Back