How many have YOU lost?

Minerva

...we're sinking deeper.
Hey guys,

I just saw something quite funny in the LipoTrim forum. So I thought to ask the same question here!

How many SAUSAGES have you lost?

They say, 1lb is about 8 sausages. That really puts it into some real terms we can relate to!

Adding in the regained weight of my little 'slip' I've lost 116 lbs since 2008... So, that's:

928 sausages! :eek: ...???! Wow. That's a lot of meat! :D

ORIGINALLY I lost 1232 sausages which was 154 lbs! Crazy!!

Last edited:
Love this!

I've lost...416 sausages!!
:bunnydance:

lol 216

1344 bangers 4 me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cry:

Well done ladies - it's sausages full of LARD! Now who'd even want to touch those!

They'd all melt away on the BBQ, just like they melted off you! :giggle:

Although - if you think about it, with that many sausages we could solve world hunger. ...... If they weren't filled with lard that is...:hmm:

840 sausages for me :eek:

Minerva you have such a wise head on a young set of shoulders. I just love reading your posts. They are always full of words of wisdom and little tips and things to keep me motivated. Thanks huni :D

I dont think any of us will ever want to eat sausages again :eek:

I dont think any of us will ever want to eat sausages again :eek:

*giggles to self* :D

Not that I ever liked sausages in the first place though. :rolleyes: Perhaps I should find an equivalent of the weight measures that means something to me personally!

I'm not sure im going to start eating meat again - when im allowed. Im not missing it at all.

Advance apologies for mentioning food in this post!

In my opinion meat is quite an important part of our nutrition. There is no other way we can successfully receive vitamin B12 other than through protein sources (beans, tofu and 'seaweed' supplements are very much questionable). But if you drink milk, eat eggs, maybe stick to fish, part-take in a bit of cheese on occasion, you'll be absolutely fine. Personally I don't eat red meat these days, through choice, I don't enjoy it - it sits very heavily in my stomach. I stick to 'white meats' and fish. I much prefer it and makes me feel better.

So, never feel pressured to eat something just because it's perceived as the norm or "conventional" - such as heavy carbs and other consumed products in the snacks and treats isle. It's just not necessary if they don't agree with your lifestyle!

:D

ooh BL i bet they are yummy! x

Minerva think im going to try fish instead of red meats and see how i get on. If it works, its works - if not then at least i have tried.

Fish takes getting a little used to! I positively HATED the stuff when I was younger, when I was a teenager I think I hated it more out of the principle because "I never liked it".
Start by buying a tuna steak, season it really well - and sear it on the frying pan. That is the most "meat-like" fish there is and it's delicious (it actually started my fish love - but over the course of years). Then start experimenting with cod, it has a very delicate and mild flavour. I have no idea why the usual convention in the "Fish&Chip" culture is to cover it with all that stodgy bready mess. If I'm ever stuck for food somewhere, I buy some - and open it up like a parcel! It's delicious.

Prawns take some getting used to - but once we're over "OhMyGod It is SO FISHY!! THEY'RE LITTLE CREATURES!!" bit, then, we finally see how divine they are. Oh my god. A world without prawns would be quite sad. Althought maybe I shouldn't have reminded myself that they're little beings... Poor prawns.. Then again we're omnivores, we actually need meat to survive. B12 and all that. :)

Halibut and Plaice are also quite mild and lovely. The main thing with fish is, do not over cook it!! It is a beautiful succulent food if done properly.

Min, about prawns....this is funny. My birth mother cannot eat prawns. She will eat meat and fish, but not prawns. In her mind, the portion of meat she might eat, the animal could "theoretically" survive without, so this alleviates any guilt....lol....but she said with Prawns, you "have to eat a whole dman village to be satisfied!" :D

She is a nutter.

So if you ever see a cow, or a lamb, or a fish with an incision or scar, you will know my B-mom has dined there. :D

Sounds fishy to me !!!

Back