How many in your group have eaten?

I'm not worried anymore, I have realised that my determination is stronger than I'd thought initially. I am my own person and although I benefit in some ways from being part of a group....I've found it detrimental in others. The lesson I've learnt through this is that I am responsible for my own actions and can't hide behind other people.

Sorry, I only just noticed this thread.

Right firstly yes I did survive the party and I still haven't cheated but I am finding it so so so difficult at the moment. tomorrow is my 100th day which is stopping me from eating tonight :( I want protein.

Exercise comes from taking note of my pedometer (which I lost today:( ) and uppingmy daily activity so that I am not specifically exercising as such.

I have also bought my daughter a tag-a-long bike so we have to go out on that most days :rolleyes:

I was doing well using my resistence band from LL but my enthusiasm for that has left at the moment. I will go back to the slendertone again in the meantime. :)

Hi Shadow, I have slipped slightly off the wagon over the last few days, (cheating on protein and skipping shakes to "counter it")
I can't beleive I've let my "Rebellious child" take over.
Your thread has been inspirational to me and u've made me realise what a silly saboteur I'm being.

THANK YOU!

I only have another week of my 1st 100, and I'm going into development (assuming I'm not still feeling unwell)

Yvonne xxx

Hi Shadow, I have slipped slightly off the wagon over the last few days, (cheating on protein and skipping shakes to "counter it")
I can't beleive I've let my "Rebellious child" take over.
Your thread has been inspirational to me and u've made me realise what a silly saboteur I'm being.

THANK YOU!

I only have another week of my 1st 100, and I'm going into development (assuming I'm not still feeling unwell)

Yvonne xxx

Hi Yvonne, :)

Even if you slip a bit you should still take all of your packs. ;)

The way I see it is that if you miss out on having a balanced diet and don't get all the vits and minerals you need (which is what will be happening is you don't have all your packs in favour of an unbalanced choice) then you are more likely to suffer with moods swings. If you get mood swings then you are more likely to turn to food and so the cycle continues :(

Hi Yvonne

I'm glad that you have learned something from my experience. At the time that I started that thread I was really struggling, but with words of support and wisdom from others I managed to stay on track and get back into my Adult Ego State.

The words that helped most were when Icemoose said that I was the one doing the diet the easy way! I'm prepared to take his word on this.

Chickens words are definately worth listening to also, she's given me a lot of support on my Journey and talks a lot of sense!

I have 3 weeks to go before going into development so I'm in the same boat as you. The way I see it is if we are going to do this, we might as well do it well and in as short a time as possible. It's our choice, no one is forcing us!

Take Care x

Back