How many ingredients??

Shabba

Loves the Nom Nom!!!
I was just reading something that made me think back a few weeks.

dont you find it odd that half the supermarket produce we have has sooooo many ingredients?

I had a lovely chicken wrap from Tesco and i thought i'd see what was actually in it....i wish i hadnt bothered! The sauce had something like 23 different ingredients :jelous:

I do tend to look at the back of the packs more now to see just how many things there are in it :giggle: intrestingly enough though my fave tortilla chips have 3 ingredients :giggle:

Good for you. I am always going on about reading the ingredients list - I know I bore people to tears with it!!

But it is the only way to know what you are eating, and to make sure that there are no hidden nasties in there!!

yeah if i had read that cous cous label properly i would have seen all that oil hehe ohwell ive learnt my lesson

I'm the same, I read everything. It started out mainly as I have a few allergies, but I look out for anything that sounds suspicious or that I have no idea what it is. Can't believe the amount of hydrogenated fat in such simple items....yuch!!

Back