How many ingredients??

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Shabba, 22 November 2010 Social URL.

1. Shabba

Shabba Loves the Nom Nom!!!

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10.5lb(11.84%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers PP
    I was just reading something that made me think back a few weeks.

dont you find it odd that half the supermarket produce we have has sooooo many ingredients?

I had a lovely chicken wrap from Tesco and i thought i'd see what was actually in it....i wish i hadnt bothered! The sauce had something like 23 different ingredients :jelous:

I do tend to look at the back of the packs more now to see just how many things there are in it :giggle: intrestingly enough though my fave tortilla chips have 3 ingredients :giggle:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. avisk

avisk xx

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Good for you. I am always going on about reading the ingredients list - I know I bore people to tears with it!!

But it is the only way to know what you are eating, and to make sure that there are no hidden nasties in there!!

4. natasha1974

natasha1974 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st1lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st7.5lb(17.62%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    yeah if i had read that cous cous label properly i would have seen all that oil hehe ohwell ive learnt my lesson

5. Stefanie

Stefanie Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    3st10.5lb(24.08%)
    I'm the same, I read everything. It started out mainly as I have a few allergies, but I look out for anything that sounds suspicious or that I have no idea what it is. Can't believe the amount of hydrogenated fat in such simple items....yuch!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.