• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

How many ingredients??

Shabba

Loves the Nom Nom!!!
S: 14st11lb C: 13st0.5lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 26.9 Loss: 1st10.5lb(11.84%)
I was just reading something that made me think back a few weeks.

dont you find it odd that half the supermarket produce we have has sooooo many ingredients?

I had a lovely chicken wrap from Tesco and i thought i'd see what was actually in it....i wish i hadnt bothered! The sauce had something like 23 different ingredients :jelous:

I do tend to look at the back of the packs more now to see just how many things there are in it :giggle: intrestingly enough though my fave tortilla chips have 3 ingredients :giggle:

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Good for you. I am always going on about reading the ingredients list - I know I bore people to tears with it!!

But it is the only way to know what you are eating, and to make sure that there are no hidden nasties in there!!

S: 20st1lb C: 16st7.5lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 37.4 Loss: 3st7.5lb(17.62%)
yeah if i had read that cous cous label properly i would have seen all that oil hehe ohwell ive learnt my lesson

Stefanie

Silver Member
S: 15st8lb C: 11st11.5lb G: 10st10lb BMI: 27.5 Loss: 3st10.5lb(24.08%)
I'm the same, I read everything. It started out mainly as I have a few allergies, but I look out for anything that sounds suspicious or that I have no idea what it is. Can't believe the amount of hydrogenated fat in such simple items....yuch!!